Wrangler Performance Series Outoor Cargo Pant

Not on sale. Regular price at Walmart is $22 and $25 on Wrangler site. 96% nylon, 4% spandex. I have hunting pants that cost me five times more but are very similar. Comparable to Prana Zion. Very well made.
Fit true to size in waste. Length may run a tad long but probably not enough to get shorter than what you usually buy.

Stwrt9

WKR
just saw these pants the other day. very interesting pant looks exactly like the eddie bauer guide pants. The main difference i saw was the wrangler pants are a bit thicker.

theres a 4 way cargo pant version and a 4 way stretch outdoor performance version. if they put vent zips on it theyd be perfect lol.

Thanks for the tip. Stopped by Walmart on the way home and picked up the last pair in my size. Tempted to buy the other colors now online.

blackdawg

WKR
I ordered 5 pair, for me the fit around the junk and in the buttocks wasn't working, the material was lighter than the pranas I have. I ordered through wrangler.com, the local walmarts didn't have them in stock. I have tried a bunch of brands and the cuts are unique to each, I should have only ordered one pair, would have saved me a few bucks on the return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WoodBow

WKR
They dont make a 32x34 so they are a no go for me. At least i haven't seen any at walmart. I did get a pair of the shorts a few weeks ago though and they are legit.

blackdawg

WKR
I have coupon to order through Wrangler for 10% off the next order, if anyone is interested just p.m your phone to me and I will text you a pic with code.

Tbuckus

WKR
I hate it when they only have even sizes. I never have a problem if I can order 33's, but it's a crap shoot going up or down.

OP
C
I'm 35 waist and went with size 36 because I like a looser fit in the legs and butt. The waste stretches so you might be good going down a size if you like a more snug fit.

Scrappy

WKR
Just FYI for those saying they can't find them at their local walmart. You can order off of walmart.com and get free shipping over 35 dollars.

OP
C
On the Walmart site, the pants are called "Wrangler Men's Outdoor Comfort Flex Cargo Pant" and they are Walmart #564812252. There are some other similar Wrangler pants but these are the ones I originally posted about. Went and purchased 2 more pairs. There are 4 colors: Bison, Carbonite, Black and Fawn. The Bison and Carbonite are both great colors for hunting pants.