KUIU Chugach NX Flash Sale

Extends 2 days. Vias and Verde (not V2.0) only. Save $180 on the full set. Not sure about available quantities.

ChrisC

Lil-Rokslider
was looking at the Chugach and some sitka but this seemed too good to pass up. Any experience with it?

OP
Kevin Dill
Have used Chugach since it first came out. Recently sold my older set and bought a new set a few weeks ago. Best rain gear I've ever used and especially for the cost. I missed the sale...cost me $180.

Only on Ultra NX...no Chugach unfortunately
ccf7645f17a8a9cb61b3d7f42311d363.png

Get excited!

MT_Wyatt

WKR
What's the difference in chugach and nx?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NX is the more breathable membrane compared with the original Chugach (which is a great jacket)

The fabric on the ultra is a lot thinner/lighter than the regulars chugach nx jacket.

NX is the more breathable membrane compared with the original Chugach (which is a great jacket)

The fabric on the ultra is a lot thinner/lighter than the regulars chugach nx jacket.

Awesome. Thanks for the info! I'm in the market for Sitka or Kuiu or just good rain gear. Not sure if I'll pull the trigger on this or not.

RdRdrFan

WKR
Awesome. Thanks for the info! I'm in the market for Sitka or Kuiu or just good rain gear. Not sure if I'll pull the trigger on this or not.

I went with the Chugach last year. You won't be disappointed if you go that direction.