Sierra Trading Post Code

Titan

WKR
RZY66233

25% off with $.99 shipping

Noticed a Browning puffy vest in size small for only $29. Those normally run $120+.

Combine that sucker with 25% off and 13% cashback from ebates...your nearly getting paid to buy something - or at least that is what I tell my wife.

RokHard

FNG
RZY66233

25% off with $.99 shipping

Noticed a Browning puffy vest in size small for only $29. Those normally run $120+.

Combine that sucker with 25% off and 13% cashback from ebates...your nearly getting paid to buy something - or at least that is what I tell my wife.

That's a hell of a deal. Just started using ebates. How do you use the accumulated credits?

Any codes today?

Titan

WKR
Here's another one - TCH9754S

Ebates just writes a check straight to you and puts in the mail quartlery. I have been using it for a couple years and have earned about $500 or so.

RokHard

FNG
Here's another one - TCH9754S

Ebates just writes a check straight to you and puts in the mail quartlery. I have been using it for a couple years and have earned about $500 or so.

That's crazy. I do 99% of my shopping online. Shame on me for not signing up earlier

Titan

WKR
The name ebates does sound fishy. Ha! But it was Fatwallet before and then they took over their cash back system. So I migrated with it.

The best is when our business needs new computers and I can get 12% cashback through Dell.

ActiveJunky seems to have the best cash back for Cabelas.

RokHard

FNG
The name ebates does sound fishy. Ha! But it was Fatwallet before and then they took over their cash back system. So I migrated with it.

The best is when our business needs new computers and I can get 12% cashback through Dell.

ActiveJunky seems to have the best cash back for Cabelas.

Can you get multiple rebates from multiple sources? ie ebates and honey or does one offset the other?

Any codes today?

Titan

WKR
You have to use the links from each of the sites, so you can't stack deals. But you can still use a credit card and get rewards for that as well -

I play the Chase 5% cash back. Right now its for grocery stores - our local one gives double points on gift cards (10 cents per gallon of gas). So I get 5% on the purchase of the gift card, then use them for sites with cash back. I can end up with 10-15% cash back plus $1.00 off per gallon of gas.

TCR9237J - only 20% today.

RokHard

FNG
You have to use the links from each of the sites, so you can't stack deals. But you can still use a credit card and get rewards for that as well -

I play the Chase 5% cash back. Right now its for grocery stores - our local one gives double points on gift cards (10 cents per gallon of gas). So I get 5% on the purchase of the gift card, then use them for sites with cash back. I can end up with 10-15% cash back plus $1.00 off per gallon of gas.

TCR9237J - only 20% today.

Are you secretly the Points Guy? That’s next level. 🤣

Any codes today?

Titan

WKR
TCV2871H - 25% off

Are you secretly the Points Guy? That’s next level. 🤣

Ha! I enjoy trying to figure out this stuff. My motto is that full price is for suckers.

Most of the time is just a buck or two, but saving all these small amounts over a few years paid for an Alaskan vacation last year (earned a bunch of points on that trip also. HA!)