Sierra Trading Post Code

What the heck do so many of you buy off STP? It seems like a very meh site to me.

Amazon & Blackovis cover 99% of what I need.

I buy work boots, t-shirts, Carhartt pants and gym shorts. Columbia t-shirts for $5 each and Carhartt parts for $18. Hard to beat those prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golfbum

WKR
I have a gift card that has $32.04 if anyone is interested. PM me and we can work out a price. Maybe $25.00?

Titan

WKR
Carhartt stuff is great off STP. I usually watch the wool socks as well. Find anything above 70% merino and buy a bunch for everyday wear.

They also run Sitka stuff as well. Picked up a bino harness cheap. But seems like codes don't work on every item.

I should get another code tomorrow. Current one already used.

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
Are there exclusions to what product these discounts can apply to? Like not to certain sale item? I just tried it on a sleeping bag I have been looking at and no change. Thanks Titan for sharing anyways!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

bigharge

WKR
Yes once you insert your coupon you can actually sort it by the items that the coupon will apply to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sturgeon

WKR
Most times the only deal you can apply to clearance items is free shipping.

Titan

WKR
TCM12630

Just a measly 20% off. But it does offer free shipping over $50.

It does work on clearance stuff, but there are certain items and brands it won't work for. Works on some Sitka stuff and not others. They have a list of exempt items, but the last one is "other items". So it seems to be somewhat random.

RokHard

FNG
TCM12630

Just a measly 20% off. But it does offer free shipping over $50.

It does work on clearance stuff, but there are certain items and brands it won't work for. Works on some Sitka stuff and not others. They have a list of exempt items, but the last one is "other items". So it seems to be somewhat random.

Thanks sire!

twall13

WKR
I should have waited a day... I just placed an order yesterday. Thanks for the codes by the way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Titan

WKR
No problem. You can pretty much guarantee there will be a 25% off every other day or so.

Sturgeon

WKR
Free shipping* on $100+
extra –
25% off** $125+,
20% off** $100+,
or 15% off** $75+

nzf2794v