Is this a good deal? EL Swarovision 8x32 #32108 SN F851144309- LNC at $1599

ckleeves

WKR
Whenever Natchez has demo Swaro stuff it seems to kinda beat the used market up because everyone is comparing prices to them. They aren't in stock right now but they were listed at 1499.00 just to give you an idea.

Trial153

WKR
I would say your in the ball park pricewise. couple of things working against you right now. first might be your relatively newness on here. And second is the time of the year. lots of us are already squared away with the seasons optics right now.

OP
A
Thanks very much Gentlemen for your time and consideration for your comments. I have limited interface with most of your members but have enjoyed several years of reading the alpha bino reporting. I find this forum first class with lots of integrity, knowledge and honesty-that is missing today from the days of old in all walks of life across the USA. Refreshing to say the least!!!

Best regards,

Vic LaVallee

OP
A
Just checked the Natchez site- they have a demo EL 8x32 on sale for $1659 that may or may not come with any accessories - bag straps or otherwise and as some of us know the focus wheel quality will vary between each bino manufactured- some excellent- some not so good- just ask Stephen B or Bitterroot Bulls experts in evaluating many alpha bino samples. The bino's I have an excellent focus wheel and all accessories I have include the additional bino loops and snap shot adapter worth maybe $50 now days. And demo bino's sometimes have some field use. So after some consideration I am reducing my price to $1499 shipped and insured to make sure the price is competitive and fair for members of this forum to consider.

Anybody want to recommend this as a good deal?

Thanks guys for your condideration,

Vic LaVallee

OP
A
Price reduced to $1449 shipped insured- is this price still to high guys? Photos on classified for sale.

Price reduced to $1449 shipped insured- is this price still to high guys? Photos on classified for sale.

Price seems fair, but like Trial153 said two weeks ago, most have already purchased everything, and have no extra $$$ to spend. I am getting ready to leave for Chama, and have my budget figured to the penny.
You might have to wait til after the season. At that price, someone should jump on it if they need some great glass.

Trial153

WKR
Yea this a steal at this price. Just the wrong time of year. If I don't have a pair already I would have bought them.

OP
A
This glass is sold pending funds. Thanks for your comments guys- I think the commentary was very helpful getting this glass sold!!!

Vic LaVallee