BlackOvis discount code?

PShaw

FNG
Does anyone know of a current discount code? I've searched the web and the ones I found are no longer active. Looking to save a few dollars on a purchase.

Thanks

NDGuy

WKR
Did you search for five minutes? Lol

There are at least 3 threads on this website that have the rokslide code on them.

OP
P

PShaw

FNG
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the late response but I just got home from work. Jet-Tek, in my searches I hadn't found the one for Gritty Bowman so I'll have to remember it. NDGuy, I did research for six minutes :) Seriously though I did find the ROKSLIDE10 mentioned in my search here but over the weekend when I tried it on checkout I got a message that is was not valid. I searched other websites and found other discount codes mentioned but they also gave me a not valid message. On a whim I tried the ROKSLIDE10 a few minutes ago and now it applied it, I don't know what was going on.
Thanks again for the help.

PShaw

AdamW

WKR
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the late response but I just got home from work. Jet-Tek, in my searches I hadn't found the one for Gritty Bowman so I'll have to remember it. NDGuy, I did research for six minutes :) Seriously though I did find the ROKSLIDE10 mentioned in my search here but over the weekend when I tried it on checkout I got a message that is was not valid. I searched other websites and found other discount codes mentioned but they also gave me a not valid message. On a whim I tried the ROKSLIDE10 a few minutes ago and now it applied it, I don't know what was going on.
Thanks again for the help.

PShaw

The recent First Lite sale, they deactivated the Rokslide10 code. I'd say they didn't reactivate it until between the two times you tried.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've never had an issue with the Rokslide10 code. You just have to remember to make sure the R is capitalized.

.50 CAL

FNG
The code isn't working for me today... I realize this is an old thread, but I just tried Rokslide10, rokslide10, and ROKSLIDE10 all of them say code is not valid. Anyone got a code that works?

NDGuy

WKR
The code isn't working for me today... I realize this is an old thread, but I just tried Rokslide10, rokslide10, and ROKSLIDE10 all of them say code is not valid. Anyone got a code that works?

You can't use it on anything on sale FYI

Haackea1

FNG
It looks like the discount works on select items... ie: Mystery Ranch Marshall you can get an additional 10% off the sale price, but other on sale items will not work. The code should work for any regularly priced items though.

NDGuy

WKR
Really wish this thread would go away, seems dangerous to give out the code to anyone who uses a google search..we don't want to lose our forum discount Mods!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildmeadows