Salomon Quest 4d GTX

mtrecon

Lil-Rokslider
Run true to size for me, ample toe Box room is a must for my broken down feet and these have plenty for me. I wear a 10 in this boot and 10 in Lowas.

I found the arch really weird. It hurt my foot bad. Like the mid section was too narrow. Then I put in some superfeet and the plastic cancels out the boots arch. Now I love them.

wyosteve

WKR
Thanks to the OP- snagged a pair. For me, they run true to size and forefoot is wider than Crispi's, Meindl's and Scarpa, all of which I've tried.

Squirrels

WKR
They were on sale for $120 earlier this morning. Maybe they made a mistake on putting them on sale or they sold enough inventory of to be satisfied and went back to full price. I'm sure a phone call and you could still get the sale price.

Depends on the size and color you choose. Some $149 some $179 some over $200 (in my size anyway). Couldn't find any in my size under $149. That's still a good deal.

OP
AZGUY

AZGUY

Lil-Rokslider
They were originally 35% off then an extra 20% off was added on check out as of the time I posted it.

AZGUY, What size and color combo did you order? I just tried them again (7:00am), and every shoe was $229. I should have ordered yesterday. Maybe they just had the special price until they sold a certain amount, then the price went back up. Hopefully some Roksliders were able to take advantage of the low price while it was available. Thanks for posting the info.

Last edited:

Mossy

WKR
I put a pair in my cart around 0630 yesterday; got busy and went to checkout around lunch time but the pair got removed from my cart. Not sure why? I've never had that happen with them so maybe it was a mistake and they pulled them?

KHNC

WKR
Just so yall know, these arent even remotely waterproof after a month or so of use. No matter how many coatings of snow seal they still soak my feet in wet grass. I have used them for last 3 years. Very comfy over a ton of miles, but i wont buy again. LOWA Camino GTX are my next boots.

Just so yall know, these arent even remotely waterproof after a month or so of use. No matter how many coatings of snow seal they still soak my feet in wet grass. I have used them for last 3 years. Very comfy over a ton of miles, but i wont buy again. LOWA Camino GTX are my next boots.

Ive been through snow , creek crossings mid boot and sank a foot deep in muddy grass this year. Ive been surprised how well they've repelled water. Ive got 100 to 120 miles on them been very happy with these boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
AZGUY

AZGUY

Lil-Rokslider
AZGUY, What size and color combo did you order? I just tried them again (7:00am), and every shoe was $229. I should have ordered yesterday. Maybe they just had the special price until they sold a certain amount, then the price went back up. Hopefully some Roksliders were able to take advantage of the low price while it was available. Thanks for posting the info.

Size 13 in the black.