Swarovski Binos

treillw

WKR
I think I'm going to take the plunge and buy a pair of swarovski binos. Where is the best place to buy them? Thanks!

Trial153

WKR
Right here. Otherwise I would decide on the exact model I wanted. I would then write an email stating what i was interested in and asking for a price quote. At that point I would send the email to several places like cameraland, B n H photo, Alaska guide creations, black ovis, etc etc....and get prices with shipping. I would also check eBay as well.
I am sure guys here will chime in with some other great places .... for example red hawk rifles. also check which oy her sponsors on rokslide sell them and shoot them emails as well.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Thanks for the ideas. I'm after either the EL Range or the plain EL 10 x 42.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Right here. Otherwise I would decide on the exact model I wanted. I would then write an email stating what i was interested in and asking for a price quote. At that point I would send the email to several places like cameraland, B n H photo, Alaska guide creations, black ovis, etc etc....and get prices with shipping. I would also check eBay as well.
I am sure guys here will chime in with some other great places .... for example red hawk rifles. also check which oy her sponsors on rokslide sell them and shoot them emails as well.

Ohh your one of those guys. =P Kidding!
Don't forget S and S Archery. They give 10% off for Rokslide members.

ljalberta

WKR
Give Doug at Cameraland a call. They're a sponsor here, and I've read nothing but good things about dealing with them.

Reload

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for Doug at Cameraland. Bought a pair of demo Leica 10x42s and demo Leica rangefinder. Can't beat the discount!

oenanthe

WKR
check with texas bino man. great guy to deal with and good price

That guy regularly spams my local Craigslist from thousands of miles away; constantly posts in the "For Sale By Owner" section. Not someone I'd care to do business with. YMMV.

nrh6.7

WKR
That guy regularly spams my local Craigslist from thousands of miles away; constantly posts in the "For Sale By Owner" section. Not someone I'd care to do business with. YMMV.

Does the same here. While I am in Texas, he posts way too much for my liking.

HookUp

WKR
What are you looking for? I have two pairs of HD SLC 10x42s I will be putting up for sale.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
I am after the EL 10x42. What is the best price you guys have seen on these?

Does the same here. While I am in Texas, he posts way too much for my liking.

Too bad you would post that without any background info. I've dealt with Larry, and he will have my business forever. He couldn't get the Leica binoculars from his supplier, so he sent me a pair of his own to use. Then he had my set shipped to me the day before my hunt. I called him to pay, he says, "take 'em huntin'! Good luck!" I got back after a successful 10 day mule deer trip, called him up to PAY for them, and to send his back! Yeah, I had never dealt with the guy, and I had twp pair of Leica 1600 HD-B's, and hadn't paid him a dime yet. He said he trusted me, and wanted to hear about the hunt before I gave him a credit card number. I'll buy from him over and over again.