RTIC 25% off site wide

amp713

WKR
Crap.... wonder how long it is... really tempted to get their largest soft cooler

gjviii

Lil-Rokslider
Crap.... wonder how long it is... really tempted to get their largest soft cooler

i've bought 2 soft coolers from them and have had issues with them. As previously posted, they have the worse customer service ever. They wont even respond to my emails any longer... i would look elsewhere unless they have a 99% off sale.

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
I have 3 buddies and myself who all three have at least one of their rotomolded coolers. They are great coolers, easily as good as Yeti. On a recent 5 day hunt, we loaded the RTICs and Yetis with frozen water bottles and ice. After the 5 day period, there was no discernible ice content difference between the two brands. Plus, RTIC are true to size and larger than the comparable Yeti.

cg2737

WKR
I have the 65 and 45 and love them. They hold ice a long time and are well built. They also shipped fast and free when I got mine last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n816kc

Lil-Rokslider
Polar Bear soft coolers are well built. The large size holds an processed and wrapped deer nicely. 50% off Christmas special running now.

brewer427

WKR
I own two of their 65’s and a 45 hard cooler, and two of their soft coolers, a 40 and a 20, then several of their tumblers and mugs. I have had zero issues so far with any of them. Ive had the soft side 20 since the end of April and it goes with me everyday in my work truck for my food and so far it hasn’t leaked and holds ice just as good as my first gen yeti soft side...

gjviii

Lil-Rokslider
I own two of their 65’s and a 45 hard cooler, and two of their soft coolers, a 40 and a 20, then several of their tumblers and mugs. I have had zero issues so far with any of them. Ive had the soft side 20 since the end of April and it goes with me everyday in my work truck for my food and so far it hasn’t leaked and holds ice just as good as my first gen yeti soft side...

I have a 65 hard cooler, 3 soft coolers and about 70 tumblers. The 65 was sent without a rubber foot. I called to let them know and i was spoken to like a child about how it wasnt meant to be slid and this is what i did that caused me to lose it. They wouldnt even consider it was shipped without a rubber foot. I have issues with 2 of their soft coolers and they wont return emails and i have given up on calls a long time ago. If i was to do it again, i would call in with a customer support issue and see how horrible they are, then i would take my money elsewhere.

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 65 hard cooler, 3 soft coolers and about 70 tumblers. The 65 was sent without a rubber foot. I called to let them know and i was spoken to like a child about how it wasnt meant to be slid and this is what i did that caused me to lose it. They wouldnt even consider it was shipped without a rubber foot. I have issues with 2 of their soft coolers and they wont return emails and i have given up on calls a long time ago. If i was to do it again, i would call in with a customer support issue and see how horrible they are, then i would take my money elsewhere.

That’s unfortunate since I enjoy the cooler I have.