BF Gun Safe Deals?

Nmhntr

FNG
Has anyone found the best Black Friday deal on a big gun safe? I'm between the one Costco $699 has and Cabelas $999. Not sure if anyone has found a better deal. Thanks

Most of the cabelas ones are made by liberty safe, and have a substantial savings compared to the liberty branded one.

If you order it at the store, pay all but $0.01. Shipping to the store will then be free.

If you use there recommended delivery/install people the remainder may be covered by the delivery company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tractory Supply has a brand I never heard of for 299 and Dicks has one for 399. The Dicks is the FIeld and STream brand. A few days ago they had it online for the BF sale price. I am going to check out the Tractor Supply unit today. You can find the ads online to get the specifics.

mod700

Lil-Rokslider
Some years back, I was in the market, found a guy named Norm Dion, doing business as the Yankee Trader in Oregon. He sold Browning safes straight from the factory in Utah. I contacted the factory and found that he had a sold a lot of safes through them, and had a excellent reputation. I was able to upgrade in size and model, with the savings he gave me, delivered to my door step. Since my purchase, I've had friends purchase safes from him, all very pleased. Not the cheapest safe around, just another option, good luck with what ever way you choose.
Mike

Well I picked up the safe from Dicks. They shoved it right in........... the back of my truck. :confused: Its decent for the price point. On sale for $399. It has an electronic lock and 3 bolts on the side none on top. Holds 24 guns or you can install the included shelving on 1 side which cuts the # of guns in half. Also has a door holder for 4 pistols. I already had a safe but needed a little extra space for a few of them along with some other items I wanted locked up. I am not as much worried about thieves as I am keeping the guns away from my kids and their friends.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I thought safes were always on sale. At least they seem to be in about every flier I see or store I go into.

gjviii

Lil-Rokslider
i guess i find it 'funny' that someone would buy a gun safe from a company (dicks sporting goods) that doesnt sell guns because of what they look like, but will still sell them in a sport good store that they opened for the sportsman (field and stream). Seems to me they play both sides of the fence...

i guess i find it 'funny' that someone would buy a gun safe from a company (dicks sporting goods) that doesnt sell guns because of what they look like, but will still sell them in a sport good store that they opened for the sportsman (field and stream). Seems to me they play both sides of the fence...

Dicks here sells guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dotman

WKR

Dicks still sells guns in my area.

Well I don’t own an assault rifle so that doesn’t matter to me. I do like I can pick ammo up on a Sunday at dicks or buy a gun I can legally hunt with here in PA. Dicks does sell quantities of 223.

Guess I could have got a safe at tractor supply where they don’t even sell any type of gun.