Cabelas

To tag along on the Cabela's theme their Cyber Monday preview indicated the Garmin Oregon will be on sale for around $200, which seems absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGPank

WKR
There are some Instinct scopes (Meopta Meostar) in the bargain cave from $337-$357. Limited models, but I know that 4-14x50 is an upgrade for something I own.

ofl0926

WKR
There are some Instinct scopes (Meopta Meostar) in the bargain cave from $337-$357. Limited models, but I know that 4-14x50 is an upgrade for something I own.

has anyone used that windrift reticle before? thoughts?

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
I got a vortex razor hd lh 2-10 for under 500 shipped yesterday...that seemed like a pretty good deal to me also.

gumbl3

WKR
I wish you all luck. Cabelas is notorious for yanking the rug out from customers on their black friday scope sales. There's people still waiting for that rifle that ordered it back in September, you'll really be pushing your luck to get it in in time to submit the rebate. Just a friendly, been there done that, reminder.

Don't forget active junky for an extra 12 percent off.

BTW my Savage rifle was a long backorder but it finally came.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Schaaf

WKR
I wish you all luck. Cabelas is notorious for yanking the rug out from customers on their black friday scope sales. There's people still waiting for that rifle that ordered it back in September, you'll really be pushing your luck to get it in in time to submit the rebate. Just a friendly, been there done that, reminder.

I ordered a Euro scope about a month ago. 10 days went by and I got an update on my order. Logged in to see it had been canceled.

AGPank

WKR
Scope arrived a couple days ago, looks great

what a revision the binos look different in the meopta stuff. Cabelas will honor add prices 7 days prior to and 7 days after in most cases in case someone missed out on what they needed.

what a revision the binos look different in the meopta stuff. Cabelas will honor add prices 7 days prior to and 7 days after in most cases in case someone missed out on what they needed.

That's interesting I "chatted" online with a customer service rep the day after their black friday sale ended and they didn't offer anything