SuperFeet insoles

Thanks for the heads-up bob. Have you tried these? They don't look much different than the factory foam insoles that come with boots. Do they have more support in the arch? Superfeet green are really good, but they cost a lot more than these.

Pontius

FNG
Thanks for the heads-up bob. Have you tried these? They don't look much different than the factory foam insoles that come with boots. Do they have more support in the arch? Superfeet green are really good, but they cost a lot more than these.

I replaced Greens with a set of Trophy Hunts last year, they felt about one click warmer and one click cushier. I have pretty high arches and didn't notice any relative lack of support. Down to $9.88 today, BTW.

OP
B

bobhunts

WKR
I have never used them. I have a friend that put them in his newest pair of Kennetrek boots and he said the newer model boots are more springy in the step. I asked him about the insoles and this was what he had in them. He took them out and told me originally thought they made changes to the boot but it was really the new insole that made them feel springy! Not the boot! Hope that helps as I bought 3 pairs based on my friends experience.

Tbuckus

WKR
How do these compare to the guides?

I have a pair of the guides and am not real impressed with them. The heal has good support, but the ball of the foot area has zero cushion.

BTW, it looks like they are out of the hunts online at Cabelas