Cabelas - Under Armour Ridge Reaper forest 03 jacket $30 - size Large

Bones

WKR
Mine was canceled, but after I e-mailed them, I got a call and they offered to give me special pricing on an item to make up for it. Got a Sitka Flash pullover for a great price, which is more useful since I already have a kuiu guide jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billinsd

WKR
Mine was canceled, but after I e-mailed them, I got a call and they offered to give me special pricing on an item to make up for it. Got a Sitka Flash pullover for a great price, which is more useful since I already have a kuiu guide jacket.

What did you email them, and what was the great price? $30? Thanks Bill

Last edited:

Bones

WKR
Just explained my frustration, I have done a lot of business with them, also with my cabelas card. It was about 50% off

Billinsd

WKR
Both of mine say cancelled now......hopefully someone gets one............seemed to good to be true
Yep, that's probably why they canceled them. Reminds me of the Burger King commercial where the two guys say someone's gonna get in trouble.

bigharge

WKR
It happens a lot with their bargain cave online whenever the item shows limited stock. I just checked and I've had 25 different items cancelled from orders just in the past 3 months from them.