Rocky Quilted Jackets

I hope this is not a scam if so I fell for it hook line and sinker. unsure of size so bought two, offered 15. rewards = 2.50 for two jackets and upgraded shipping! too good to be true.....

xziang

WKR
I hope this is not a scam if so I fell for it hook line and sinker. unsure of size so bought two, offered 15. rewards = 2.50 for two jackets and upgraded shipping! too good to be true.....

Not sure what you mean by .. 'offered 15. rewards = 2.50' ?? Either way I agree in regards to a scam maybe they just wanted my address for future mailings etc. did make sure that at checkout it was https site though.

not sure unless had an old gift card with them. I sure dont remember ever ordering from them before, but they said I had a 15$ store credit and it worked. Two jackets, one l one xl upgraded to fed ex shipping, the total after deductions was around 2.50 ......

came today. opened the L and it fit ok. would not work over a sweat shirt or vest but it wont be needed for real cold. plastic zips but they should be ok. Its not a kuiu but it will keep warm in sega for most winter days. . warning on package says it will cause cancer in people living in California , so no left coasters need apply .

Last edited:

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
They sold out otherwise I would have grabbed one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Mine just got here. I'm happy with it. Length is good but wouldn't hurt to shed a couple more pounds. Impressed with how light it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk