What a deal

hi2u

FNG
Just ordered one as a pick up at the store. What a deal!

This will be my first bow.

Titan

WKR
Nice Find! Picked one up.

I literally know nothing about bows. But I guess it's time to learn. HA!

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Nice. I grabbed one I think at ~$113 delivered when the dust settles (bought gift cards on raise, activejunkie, credit card rewards, free shipping). Hope they don't cancel it. :)

hi2u

FNG
Nice. I grabbed one I think at ~$113 delivered when the dust settles (bought gift cards on raise, activejunkie, credit card rewards, free shipping). Hope they don't cancel it. :)

Would of this worked with 20% code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm not sure what 20% code you mean? You have a cabelas 20% off code? If so yeah I think it'd work to bring the checkout price down to $120, in which case I'd buy $125 in gift cards (which you could get for $97.5).

OP
Cant hit em
Slightly annoying considering the didn’t “sell out” for hours after I ordered. Is their inventory system that glitchy or what angle are they going for over selling stuff they don’t have (IE the recent jacket thread)?

Ive heard of it happening a lot with them. Will be interesting if anyone else purchased one successfully off here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Titan

WKR
They got me a few times on stuff as well recently. Order and it sits in the bargain cave a for a couple more days, then I get a cancelled notification after a week or so. They never emailed or anything, I just happened to notice it on my account.

I feel like they are over selling the stuff.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Whats the plan though in the fake sales? Glitch or some ulterior motive? I was suspect if this one would go through honestly we'll see. I do recall a buddy had something go back order for months and they kept calling asking if he wanted to cancel which he declined (knowing it was a regularly stocked item they couldn't claim was out of production) and eventually it showed up.

Titan

WKR
My guess would be 2 reasons:

Make sure they sell every single one left by leaving some extras in case someone cancels their order during the 1 week processing time

And then to get you to buy another product. You already spent X amount of dollars, so moving to a similar product will only be slightly more at this point.

I assume their inventory system is top of the line and so is their website. I can't see it just being an timing/inventory issue.

hi2u

FNG
My order is still in process. Hoping everything goes smoothly...

I chose to pick up at store and will have my mom pick up for me

OP
Cant hit em
My order is still in process. Hoping everything goes smoothly...

I chose to pick up at store and will have my mom pick up for me

Keep us informed please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kindo

WKR
Whats the plan though in the fake sales? Glitch or some ulterior motive? I was suspect if this one would go through honestly we'll see. I do recall a buddy had something go back order for months and they kept calling asking if he wanted to cancel which he declined (knowing it was a regularly stocked item they couldn't claim was out of production) and eventually it showed up.

Pods8, I had an issue similar to this when I ordered some of that super cheap Merino they sold back around Thanksgiving. I put my order in, then told buddies, then half my order got cancelled and yet my buddies' orders still went through and we both ordered the same sizes etc.

I went into the store to talk to a manager and luckily the guy behind me in the CS line was there for the exact same reason. The manager was very understanding and basically allowed me to pick anything similar in price/model etc and I got it for the same $19.99. So I picked up a set of from their line similar to Sitka's Core long underwear.

carlsoa8

FNG
That's good to hear. Mine went backordered too! I am hoping to get this resolved in a similar fashion. Still bummed though!

Pods8, I had an issue similar to this when I ordered some of that super cheap Merino they sold back around Thanksgiving. I put my order in, then told buddies, then half my order got cancelled and yet my buddies' orders still went through and we both ordered the same sizes etc.

I went into the store to talk to a manager and luckily the guy behind me in the CS line was there for the exact same reason. The manager was very understanding and basically allowed me to pick anything similar in price/model etc and I got it for the same $19.99. So I picked up a set of from their line similar to Sitka's Core long underwear.