Kowa 554 $1439

sneaky

"DADDY"
Yep, I've looked through both. Their spotters are no different than the Epoch MD spotter I had, same with their binos. At least they changed the form factor on the binos, the spotters still look exactly like Epochs, just with different colors available.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I will add, their QC has definitely ramped up. You could look through different Epoch spotters and they wouldn't even seem like the same scope. I carried the Brunton line in my shop back east, but high priced spotters are a tough sell in thick cover country. Sold a few of their rifle scopes and some of their mid range binos. The Maven line gets good reviews, good for them.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I ordered the Kowa Photo phone adapter and Kowa ring adapter for the Kowa 550 series spotter for $68, seems to work very nice for zoom photos with my phone.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I ordered the Kowa Photo phone adapter and Kowa ring adapter for the Kowa 550 series spotter for $68, seems to work very nice for zoom photos with my phone.
Is that one phone specific? Or adjustable?

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I got for just the I phone 7. I know...I won't have the phone long and will have to get another one later. The ring adapter will work again.