Cabelas Bucks and/or code?

cfdjay

WKR
Anyone have anything? Looking at getting one of the Carnivore meat grinders.

colonel00

WKR
I don't have a code but I will pass along that I've been picking up Cabela's gift cards on ebay for up to 20% off. Last round I got $300 in cards for $240. Pretty good savings and then you can still tie that into a code if you get one. Only bad thing is you have to wait for them to be mailed to you.

Not sure if this link will work for you but the seller is SVMGiftCards

$100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $80 - FREE Mail Delivery | eBay

Edit: This looks like the current listing with the cards priced at $82 for $100

$100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $82! - FREE Mail Delivery | eBay

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
raise.com you can buy egift cards at ~14% off right away. Buying discounted cards (via cred card for points) and go to cabelas via activejunkie (cash back) can save some coin when the dust settles.

How does active junky work? I've seen it mentioned a few times, but have never used it.
Using Cabela's as an example:

You create an account on Active junky, click on the Cabela's icon which will bring you right to their website, please your order like you normally would and then every quarter ActiveJunky issues you the percentage of cash back that you earned. I'm no expert so I can't speak to the technical side of it but you essentially use the ActiveJunky website as the middle-man when shopping and earn cash back through them. Keep an eye on the cash back percentages, sometimes you can get 10%+ back on top of whatever sales are going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retailmenot also offers cash back on cabelas purchases. Download the app, search cabelas, and make the cabelas purchase through retailmenot. My cash back comes to my paypal which I transfer to my bank.

Also if you are a veteran send cabelas your dd214 for 5% off forever on anything.

Tbuckus

WKR
Retailmenot also offers cash back on cabelas purchases. Download the app, search cabelas, and make the cabelas purchase through retailmenot. My cash back comes to my paypal which I transfer to my bank.

Also if you are a veteran send cabelas your dd214 for 5% off forever on anything.

I’m not a vet, but that is nice that they do that.

Active junky is pretty easy to use. Just have to remember to access their website first. I’m always looking at Cabelas for deals and betwkeen that and my Cabelas Card it can save you a little dough in the long run. Especially if the wife has you on a budget