How to save big on Amazon

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
So I came across this today and did some research on Cnet about. Its called Honey and its a browser plugin that when your shopping amazon it finds the absolute best price on the item your interested in buying. takes literally 10 seconds for the plugin to search all of amazon and it shows you who has the item you want to buy at the lowest price.

Pretty cool stuff.

swisski

Lil-Rokslider
I actually use this now, and can vouch that it works pretty well. It's not overly annoying nor does it spam you with anything. Simply tells you if there is a better deal available on your item, and it can also show you the price change history over time.

Honey is great if you need it now, but camelcamelcamel.com is better if you can wait. Lets you see historical price, and let's you set an alert for when the price hits a level of your choosing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MIKEYB

WKR
Use camelcamelcamel alot to look at price fluctuations and history. I have Wikibuy plug in on my system too. it will search the web for promo codes before check out and tell you if its available for a better price else where. never used honey, may have to check it.

Finch

WKR
I'm a camelcamelcamel guy as well but I'll give this a look. Thanks!