Tenzing TZ TR18 - Turkey Vest with extendable legs

Kind of away from big game, but Amazon has the Tenzing TZ TR18 for $127.27. Found an OutdoorHub article that lists this exact vest with an MSRP of $219.99. I was in the market for a vest and thought this was a good deal. Amazon shows temporarily out of stock, but that's kind of expected according the OutdoorHub article as this product just released. Article says it should be "available in early 2018".

Link to vest Amazon.com : Tenzing TZ TR18 Turkey Recliner One Size : Sports & Outdoors

Link to OutdoorHub article from SHOT Show 2018.
2018 SHOT Show Reveal: 5 Great Gear Items for Turkey Hunters | OutdoorHub

lak2004

WKR
Kind of away from big game, but Amazon has the Tenzing TZ TR18 for $127.27. Found an OutdoorHub article that lists this exact vest with an MSRP of $219.99. I was in the market for a vest and thought this was a good deal. Amazon shows temporarily out of stock, but that's kind of expected according the OutdoorHub article as this product just released. Article says it should be "available in early 2018".

Link to vest Amazon.com : Tenzing TZ TR18 Turkey Recliner One Size : Sports & Outdoors

Link to OutdoorHub article from SHOT Show 2018.
2018 SHOT Show Reveal: 5 Great Gear Items for Turkey Hunters | OutdoorHub
article says msrp 149.99, maybe they changed it? Jk that's the one without the back rest tripod

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DougP

Lil-Rokslider
For anyone that has this vest - are the legs detachable?

I could see myself using them occasionally, but would probably leave them off most of the time. I saw a video of a guy taking the vest off and using it with the legs as a gun rest for his kid. My son is only 9 mos old, so maybe I’m getting ahead of myself, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougP

Lil-Rokslider
I saw that this morning. That’s what brought me down this rabbit hole.

It looks like that’s the older version with the seat held up with magnets. That’s what I hate about my current vest - they don’t hold and your seat is constantly flopping around. The new one has clips. I think I’m going to pick up the one without the poles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk