Mtnops code?

Jet-Tac

FNG
I couldn't get any to work last week so I think they may be done with codes for a bit

sminaudo

FNG
Not sure if its just my local Cabela's or all of them, but the one by me has all of their mtn ops in a closeout crate for super cheap. Like make you want to buy it all cheap.

If there’s no more discount codes then I’m done with Mtn Ops. Plenty of other stuff out there that works as well and the codes dropped the prices to keep me buying their stuff.

92xj

WKR
I won't be purchasing mtn ops again without a code supporting Avery adventures, gritty, etc. Also, the last bottle I had, had a piece of plastic in the mix that made it into my mouth from the product into the shaker bottle. I had no idea what came out of my shaker bottle driving in the dark but it freaked me out, spit it on the passenger seat and made it to my work parking lot with plenty of light to find out that it was a piece of plastic about an inch long and half inch wide. Gross texture when drinking a shake.

What is an equivalent product to mtn ops Ammo from another company?
I like that its a meal replacement, low calorie, mega veggies and good protein. Need to keep on something like that but not sure what compares.

ianpadron

WKR
Here's a code that will save you a lot of money:

Don't buy Mtn Ops. It's overpriced filler-laden garbage. All you're paying for is their marketing campaigns and sponsored athletes.

Go to Bodybuilding.com and order the highest rated supps in their respective categories for dirt cheap. You'll be glad you did.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

md126

WKR
Got an email from them about free shipping but at checkout shipping was $10. Canceled the order and emailed them but haven’t heard back. I’d be interested in a good Ammo equivalent too. Thanks

Got an email from them about free shipping but at checkout shipping was $10. Canceled the order and emailed them but haven’t heard back. I’d be interested in a good Ammo equivalent too. Thanks

The deal yesterday was free shipping ONLY if you bought something red... stupidest promo ever. Hopefully they have something for presidents day.

92xj

WKR
Here's a code that will save you a lot of money:

Don't buy Mtn Ops. It's overpriced filler-laden garbage. All you're paying for is their marketing campaigns and sponsored athletes.

Go to Bodybuilding.com and order the highest rated supps in their respective categories for dirt cheap. You'll be glad you did.

Ianpadron,
I have searched that website and still cant find a comparable product to Mtn Ops Ammo. Hell, I cant find one anywhere in the market, though I am not a big nutrition guy and could easily be missing something.
Can you provide a link or name of a product that is like Ammo?

meal replacement
140 calories
4.5 servings of veggies
19g protein

ianpadron

WKR
Ianpadron,
I have searched that website and still cant find a comparable product to Mtn Ops Ammo. Hell, I cant find one anywhere in the market, though I am not a big nutrition guy and could easily be missing something.

meal replacement
140 calories
4.5 servings of veggies
19g protein
Hey man, when it comes to meal replacement shakes I'm a huge fan of building your own.

Look at GreensFreak by PharmaFreak (naturally flavored AND sweetened) for your superfood complex and cut it with a high quality micronized whey isolate.

I buy my whey in bulk (dirt cheap) from Mullins dairy in Wisconsin. You can order online. Unflavored and 100% protein by weight. A 35 gram serving has 35 grams protein and 140 calories. It's not shitty whey caseinate or concentrate either, just straight up isolate (aka gains!)

Mix the two and you have a better/cheaper/cleaner blend than Ammo from Mtn ops. The GreensFreak provides the sweetness/flavor.

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
Ianpadron,

meal replacement
140 calories
4.5 servings of veggies
19g protein

Definitely just get some straight way protein and add in whatever veggies you like. Flavor with things like natural peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa, add fruits as well. Much cheaper and allows for variety.

I like peanut butter banana and add in a few handfuls of spinach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young7.3

WKR
Has anyone found an alternative to mountain ops yeti/ignite with as good of flavoring? Green apple and grape are my favorite.
I've tried WA mango bango but the flavor isn't for me.

sneaky

"DADDY"
That's my least favorite WA flavor. The rest of them are pretty good though. I prefer the WA stuff to the Mtn Ops. The tropical fusion is pretty tasty.
Has anyone found an alternative to mountain ops yeti/ignite with as good of flavoring? Green apple and grape are my favorite.
I've tried WA mango bango but the flavor isn't for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk