Grizzly coolers 75 qt 199.99

Glad you all are taking advantage of the sale. To clear up the discount code deal, it was NOT supposed to apply to close-out items. We will honor the price to those that completed a purchase before the fix, but can't offer the discount going forward. Either way this deal is a heck of a bargain.

Camo

Lil-Rokslider
Been fighting with this for a few years due to the weight of this style of cooler. Then I realized that where I'm headed this year, I need a bear-proof cooler, so I pulled the trigger. Hopefully less ice offsets some of the cooler weight?

Zbot

WKR
That sucks...they are out of the orange. Wish I had seen this sooner...would've loved to get one.

dotman

WKR
If any of you guys also have an RTIC 65 would be cool to see a comparison photo.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
It's been a week since I got mine, it still has ice with NO melting and it got up to 30 degrees today. Will continue to monitor and update...Oh yeah, the wife saw the cooler and expressed extreme happiness, " YOU PAID $180 FOR THAT!!!!
I might be sleeping outside with my cooler tonight...just to keep an eye on the ice😳

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
It's been a week since I got mine, it still has ice with NO melting and it got up to 30 degrees today. Will continue to monitor and update...Oh yeah, the wife saw the cooler and expressed extreme happiness, " YOU PAID $180 FOR THAT!!!!
I might be sleeping outside with my cooler tonight...just to keep an eye on the ice😳
I got mine a week ago Monday, but I was leaving the country and couldn't really look it over....love it! Excellent cooler, well built, lots of thoughtful features. The orange looks great too.

My wife was on the fence until I told her that our $180 cooler was normally about $450.

LandYacht

WKR
I got mine a week ago Monday, but I was leaving the country and couldn't really look it over....love it! Excellent cooler, well built, lots of thoughtful features. The orange looks great too.

My wife was on the fence until I told her that our $180 cooler was normally about $450.

Aren’t they usually only $300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crapshoot

WKR

I tried that line about getting a $450 cooler for $180 on my wife, her replay was. Wow that is a good deal but I just got a $4500 refrigerator for $3000. Thanks' guys.