Vanguard Endeavor HD (angled) @ Optics Planet Sale & Free Tripod

Hey guys,

Optics Planet has the Vanguard Endeavor HD spotting scopes on sale for $50 off the normal price right now. They also have a 13% off discount code on spotting scopes as well. AFAR13

Vangaurd has their free after rebate tripod deal going on right now for the angled eye piece spotting scopes.

Vanguard Specials & Deals | Vanguard World US -

I ended up trying to pricematch Amazon at optics planet on the angled 65HD, they said they couldn't do it and offered me a code for $375. I thought maybe I could stack the $375 code with the 13% off code which you apparently can't do. When I went to enter the $375 code it came up $325 so I ordered the scope. I already have a nice tripod so I'll sell the freebie and hopefully have an new spotting scope for $200. I would share the code, but it's apparently one time use.

Episode 67 of the meat eater podcast has a pretty good discussion on the 65 vs 82 and angled vs straight eye pieces.

Episode 067: Vortex Optics Headquarters, Wisconsin. Steven Rinella talks with Paul Neess, Mark Boardman, Ryan Muckenhirn and Reuben Aleckson of Vortex Optics, along with Janis Putelis of the MeatEater crew. – MeatEater

Here is a review on the spotting scope.

Vanguard Endeavor HD 65S Spotting Scope - Shocking Performance & Value - Rokslide

Hopefully some day I'll get to go out west for a hunt and use it. For now I'll just use it to get a closer look at the wildlife in the neighborhood and on the range.

Last edited: