Mystery Ranch on Optics Planet,

rsirdo

FNG
Just checked the upc's on my orders- the mule that was listed as being a "backpack" has a upc that corresponds to just the bag only even though it's listed as a full pack in the description. The pop up 28 that I grabbed has a matching upc to the full pack, so that order should be good. I'm curious to see what happens with the mule that they improperly listed. I also wonder if everyone else that got the killer initial deals actually got the full pack with the frames or if it's just the bags
Got the pop-up 28 pack then they were out of stock an tried to get me to change color that was not the same price.. I said I'll stay with the backorder

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
That's how OP got me on my Pintler.
Except I bought the Pintler because it was such a good deal in May, but, didn't get the pack until late Aug.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen to any of you.

Mule owners: when it does come in, please, share some close up pictures from outside and inside since, I can't find any websites that have pictures of the Mule. Thanks

NDGuy

WKR
That's how OP got me on my Pintler.
Except I bought the Pintler because it was such a good deal in May, but, didn't get the pack until late Aug.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen to any of you.

Mule owners: when it does come in, please, share some close up pictures from outside and inside since, I can't find any websites that have pictures of the Mule. Thanks

I just looked at it at my local Scheels, I am going to be honest my first impressions were not great. It is SMALL, and it looks like a little kids backback. I get that's kinda what they were going for but for the money I am almost leaning towards getting either the Divide or one of the Popup series. I will check it out again when I go back and take pics if I remember. Did you have any specific questions?

bruno59

WKR
I have the mule it is pretty straight forward it has one zippered outside pocket that goes all the way down to the bottom of bag and in the main bag it just has a hydration sleeve also has two outside side bottle pockets it is light and fits on the frame nice 1400ci day hunt or hiking pack

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
I have the mule it is pretty straight forward it has one zippered outside pocket that goes all the way down to the bottom of bag and in the main bag it just has a hydration sleeve also has two outside side bottle pockets it is light and fits on the frame nice 1400ci day hunt or hiking pack

With the Mule I just wish they had added more pockets for organization. If I am taking a small pack, I would prefer to have more options vs just one main compartment.

Trial153

WKR
got my two packs today. good first impression on both them.

Kodos for optic planet coming in on tgese prices

The treehouse has a longer profile then i expected. should be great to carry a bow lashed to the pack as there is plenty of lenght to lash against.Might be a pain digging things out of the bottom of the pack when its hanging...or it might not. i need to try it a time or two.

the pocket layout is nice, very similar to the took box however with a more intuitive layout on the lid as its toward you rather then behind the pack.
lots of room here for anything youd bring on long sits. The ziper on the side are nice and kill the circle zipper on the sitka, easier to use, less zippper and more quiet. The hook closer in the center lid however could have neen better thought out. might be hard to acess in the dark. seems to ride well with the yoke and i cant see it being uncomfortable for anyone with avg size and carting a typical load for stand hunting.
Fit and finish is typical MR, Excellent.
i like it ... not earth shattering but a step up on the sitka version. maybe 7.5 out 10 for me...

This pop up 18....They hit it out of the park with this. I have 50 pounds of tube sand in the loadlifter now and am going to take it for a short hike after i get out of my office and wy posts the draw results. I will have a couple hours to play with it before my PM tour. TBC...

Thank you for the update and reminding me how much I hate myself for missing the deals that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Thank you for the update and reminding me how much I hate myself for missing the deals that day.

You mean missing a deal like getting a pop up 18 and treehouse for 317 shipped ...??

Sorry I couldn’t help myself

rsirdo

FNG
Received one of the 2 packs I ordered.. The MR Cabinet.. I have a MR Crew Cab almost exactly the same feels much lighter..I do wish they had a few more things like hip pouches.. but will figure it out.. Great deal
3b0efe8d99b9312a993d6c1e96700f3f.jpg

NDGuy

WKR
I am so Godda#$% jealous of you that got in on that deal. Likely will never see that again haha

Cant help asking...any chance one of you lucky son of a guns (id like to use the other word but since im begging i figured it wouldnt be prudent) , get the pop up 18 and have decided it just isnt for you??? Sell or trade for a profit??
Aint too proud to beg;)

rsirdo

FNG
Cant help asking...any chance one of you lucky son of a guns (id like to use the other word but since im begging i figured it wouldnt be prudent) , get the pop up 18 and have decided it just isnt for you??? Sell or trade for a profit??
Aint too proud to beg;)
I do have a crewcab for sale...

westdraw

FNG
has anyone had troubles ordering from optics planet? they don't have good reviews at all! They have some boots I am interested in and thought about giving them a try.

NDGuy

WKR
Never had issues with them nor heard of anyone having issues with them

I received my pop up 28 and pintler bag with no issues and have bought a scope from them too.