Mystery Ranch on Optics Planet,

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know of the Mule would go on a NICE frame? I have a 6500 but need something smaller on occasion. I know some of the other packs can use the guide light or NICE but not sure on this one.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Can’t tell if they figured it out or stuff is just selling out, but things are starting to change prices and/or disappear...

Does anyone know of the Mule would go on a NICE frame? I have a 6500 but need something smaller on occasion. I know some of the other packs can use the guide light or NICE but not sure on this one.

I was planning on hooking the Mule up to my NICE frame. There is another thread on here where a guy had an email from mystery ranch saying it would work.

NDGuy

WKR
How are you all still getting this deal? I have checked numerous times yesterday and this AM and no prices anywhere close to what you are talking about.

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I was planning on hooking the Mule up to my NICE frame. There is another thread on here where a guy had an email from mystery ranch saying it would work.
Thank you. Unfortunately my indecisiveness on why I would need multiply packs didn't let me buy them before they changed the prices! Darn!

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
How are you all still getting this deal? I have checked numerous times yesterday and this AM and no prices anywhere close to what you are talking about.
From what I could tell they switched the prices around 8PM last night.

NDGuy

WKR
From what I could tell they switched the prices around 8PM last night.

So strange, I checked every 20 mins or so after this was posted and never saw anything but full price. Good for those that got a steal. Unreal!

Just checked the upc's on my orders- the mule that was listed as being a "backpack" has a upc that corresponds to just the bag only even though it's listed as a full pack in the description. The pop up 28 that I grabbed has a matching upc to the full pack, so that order should be good. I'm curious to see what happens with the mule that they improperly listed. I also wonder if everyone else that got the killer initial deals actually got the full pack with the frames or if it's just the bags

Got an email saying my popup28 will ship, Mule is back ordered about a month(and they sent me a 5% off coupon for my trouble).

For the Mule I bought the bag only intentionally and I checked the popup28 upc before buying and corresponded to the pack+frame.

Last edited:
I got the same thing as you- except I thought the mule was the price for an actual pack haha I guess I'll keep the bag if I can find a used guide light frame, but if not I'll probably just return it or cancel the order since they're back ordered.

NDGuy

WKR
I got the same thing as you- except I thought the mule was the price for an actual pack haha I guess I'll keep the bag if I can find a used guide light frame, but if not I'll probably just return it or cancel the order since they're back ordered.

Or you could let me buy it off you? :)

dotman

WKR
I had a mule in my cart for $89.99 yesterday and just couldn’t do it as I really have no use for it.