Mystery Ranch on Optics Planet,

There are some crazy deals on mystery ranch products on Optics Planet right now, even on the new bag only options for packs. A couple of the items are out of stock and will be awhile before shipping but they are still taking orders. Just got a mule in coyote for $89 and a new pintler bag only In the new optifade pattern for $145.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Huntindog45
They have corrected it now to $150... looks like I got a screaming deal that they were not really meaning to give. Good for me.

LandYacht

WKR
They have corrected it now to $150... looks like I got a screaming deal that they were not really meaning to give. Good for me.

Weird. Still shows 89.99 for me in your link.

Trial153

WKR
I cant belive the prices i just bought those to packs at. i am waitng for them to cancel my order any minute.

OP
Huntindog45
I had been looking at a bag only option on Black Ovis and was debating betweent he pintler or the mule. Then I saw this and bought both. My thought (what I will tell my wife when she sees this transaction) is that I will return/sell the one i dont want. But we know how that will work out. I will keep both.

Trial153

WKR
There was 2 listings for the mule, One in the middle of a page that was 159 and 1 at the bottom of the page that was 79 or 89.

I picked up a pop up 18 and a tree house for 318 shipped

rsirdo

FNG
There was 2 listings for the mule, One in the middle of a page that was 159 and 1 at the bottom of the page that was 79 or 89.

I picked up a pop up 18 and a tree house for 318 shipped
I picked up a pop-up 28 and a cabinet

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk