Bushnell legend M 8x42 binos around $100

OP
Z
If the link doesn't work just search for them from Rogers sporting goods. They have sold a bunch. Not too many left.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Would the rebate be valid if you bought it off of Ebay? I see you can order it directly from their website but it's $7 more.

OP
Z
Would the rebate be valid if you bought it off of Ebay? I see you can order it directly from their website but it's $7 more.
Should be fine. From what I understand the cash register receipt comes in the box.

I wonder how many they have left. It looks like they've been clearancing them out at this price since November of last year. If their supply held up until the next ebay bucks event which should happen in the next week or two, that would really sweeten the deal.

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair I bought from sportsman’s warehouse, I though I got a good deal at $230. This is a smoking deal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a FYI. Ebay has a $15 off $75 coupon today until 7 PM Pacific time if you buy it through their app. The code is PAPPONLY

This brings the total price down to 92.10 after rebate (the invoice from Rogers will still show 152.99) plus $1.53 in ebay bucks!

I ordered two pairs with my two accounts. I know my folks will appreciate them, but would never spend the coin on a set since they have their cheapos.

Thanks again for the heads up!

OP
Z
Shoot. Missed that. Already ordered. Killer deal.

My Binos came yesterday. Definitely a deal. I compared them to my other set which I heavily researched before purchase which are the Sightron Blue Sky II 8x32 and were supposed to be the best bang for your buck under $300. I didn't notice a huge difference at first other than a slightly wider field of view. I took my dog for a walk and was glassing up some whitetails with both pairs. Again, not a huge difference, but the darker it got outside, the more I noticed the difference. The Legend M's were noticeably brighter and you could make out more detail on the deer in low light conditions. They are a fair deal heavier than the sightrons. So, overall they weren't mind blowing, but they are an upgrade to what I had and they also have a tripod mount stud, which I don't have on my sightrons.

For the price, the definitely can't be beat. It looks like they went up to 175.99 on eBay and 199.99 on the Rogers Website, still a bargain considering the Blue Sky's are around $170 now.