Cabalas gift cards 20% off! $100 cards for $80 unlimited supply!

OP
M
with tax and shipping even the discount on the cards doesnt negate cabelas high prices enough for me.

Cabelas has free shipping if the order is over $50. Some folks live in tax free states. You really have to watch for coupons and random deals they offer as well....like last week when you could get an additional 10% off if you were a Cabelas club member. It really adds up if you purchase something they have on sale too.

Trial153

WKR
sorry guys, cabelas isnt for me. too many better retailers online, way better prices, selection and service without the hassle of hording GF cards and hounding the bargin cave.

Kindo

WKR
For what it's worth here, I am a type 01 FFL holder and I'll be using this deal for making a rifle purchase in the near future. Even as a "dealer" I can't buy a rifle from my wholesaler for what I can buy one from Cabelas for now with using these cards. That or I'll go buy the Swaro EL 10x42s that are sitting in the bargain cave for $1200... :D

blasterak

FNG
I was able to buy more than 3 cards by doing two separate orders using another ebay account/different address last year from same seller. Going to grab a few of them to get a sight for my AR.

Especially for items that have pretty stable prices nothing beats this really. Especially on club member days with 10% off everything. one more of these 3 card rounds and Im looking at a brand new pair of SLC HDs!

On guns Cabelas will price match nearby competitors, and I have gotten the gunlibrary to price match an unfired white gold medallion to the best price I could find online. Across country gun libraries will also bargain with you if you have the firearm shipped to your FFL.

Be careful with the multiple ebay accounts thing, they look out for that and will warn you first then shut down all your accounts.

Jimss

WKR
I'm curious if there is a limit on how many cards you can use to order certain items? The reason I ask is I'm thinking about buying a pair of Swaros.

RdRdrFan

WKR
I ordered some about 3 weeks ago and made another order this past week. Now it won’t let me order again. Not sure what is going on. Guess I’ll have to hit up some buddies to buy some for me.

I'm curious if there is a limit on how many cards you can use to order certain items? The reason I ask is I'm thinking about buying a pair of Swaros.

It doesn't seem like there is a limit. I just ordered clothes, scope rings, and a Christensen arms rifle, all with gift cards. Worked fine and I already picked up my rifle

OP
M
I ordered some about 3 weeks ago and made another order this past week. Now it won’t let me order again. Not sure what is going on. Guess I’ll have to hit up some buddies to buy some for me.

You can only order 3 cards from each individual sale. If it's not allowing you to order more, it's more than likely still on the same offering/sale. Just wait until they sell the quota on this particular sale and they will repost with the next offering.

excaliber

WKR
I'm thinking about picking up a few for the Sitka markdown they do every year. 20% off the card and 20% off of Sitka plus the points I saved all year makes for some really nice Sitka deals.

OP
M
Cabalas is having a 10% off sale for club members today. That, along with a bunch of the 20% off gift cards, and my brother just ordered the SLC HD Swarovski 15x56 bino's. All said and done...$1,720 to his door!