Cabalas gift cards 20% off! $100 cards for $80 unlimited supply!

TheCougar

WKR
I was wondering the same thing. I bought 3 cards a few days ago and I’m still locked out from buying more. Thinking of making multiple eBay accounts to speed this up.

I’ve been watching the current posting and they have sold 2400 cards, which is only 60%. It makes me think it refreshes every couple of weeks, maybe? I was hoping for every few days...

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
They are back up again, have enough for my SLC's just waiting on the Cabela's / Active Junky perfect storm. Will be able to pick up a Glock 20 with all the $ I saved buying these cards.

TheCougar

WKR
They are back up again, have enough for my SLC's just waiting on the Cabela's / Active Junky perfect storm. Will be able to pick up a Glock 20 with all the $ I saved buying these cards.
How long did it take you to get those cards?

DLOsoft

FNG
I did exactly this. Bought the SLCs at Cabelas when Active Junky was at 15% after having stocked up on these 20% off Cabelas gift cards.

Murdy

WKR
I think they are just trying to raise cash, cheaper than borrowing it. They pay it back with marked-up merchandise in the future. Probably issue a bunch of these when they are cash poor and need cash for some reason.

Thunderer

Lil-Rokslider
Hard to tell.

However, I have seen deals like this before. In those instances, it was a currency exchange rate exploitation. I.E. buying gift cards overseas with the russian ruble and importing them.

TheCougar

WKR
The eBay posting dropped off 3 days again and hasn’t come back up. Is that normal? I’ve been watching it and buying cards for over a month now and the sale usually refreshes within 12-24 hours after they sell out.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
The eBay posting dropped off 3 days again and hasn’t come back up. Is that normal? I’ve been watching it and buying cards for over a month now and the sale usually refreshes within 12-24 hours after they sell out.

It disappeared for about a week last month then came back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk