Cabalas gift cards 20% off! $100 cards for $80 unlimited supply!

rcfireninja

Lil-Rokslider
How long did it take for guys to receive them? Hoping mine show up in time before the sale on the inreach is over !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
Okay, can someone confirm a few things for me?

1. How does the Cabelas Card 10% off work? Is it 10% off stuff you buy with the card or is it 10% off everything regardless of how you pay? (I’m basically trying to figure out if I can get the 10% off with the Cabelas card while paying with gift cards).

2. Can I use these gift cards combined with active junky while still getting the 10% Cabelas club discount?

3. If so, I can buy $2300 swaro 15s for $1472 (20%+10%+6%), with free shipping and no tax if I send them to New Mexico. That’s CRAZY and can’t be right.

MIKEYB

WKR
I think you will be paying tax now that there is a cabelas in Albuquerque. But I’m interested in this also as I would like to upgrade my 15’s.

rodney482

WKR
The 10% off applies to what you put on your credit card.

7% cash back from Active Junky

You just need 23 cards

Okay, can someone confirm a few things for me?

1. How does the Cabelas Card 10% off work? Is it 10% off stuff you buy with the card or is it 10% off everything regardless of how you pay? (I’m basically trying to figure out if I can get the 10% off with the Cabelas card while paying with gift cards).

2. Can I use these gift cards combined with active junky while still getting the 10% Cabelas club discount?

3. If so, I can buy $2300 swaro 15s for $1472 (20%+10%+6%), with free shipping and no tax if I send them to New Mexico. That’s CRAZY and can’t be right.

TheCougar

WKR
I figured it was too good to be true. Guys made it sound like you could combine the 10% Cabelas card discount with the gift cards.

OP
M
I figured it was too good to be true. Guys made it sound like you could combine the 10% Cabelas card discount with the gift cards.

When I bought my SLC's, Cabelas was having a 10% off sale if you were a club member (meaning all you had to have was a Cabala's VISA). I used my gift cards along with the 10% off...not problems. NOTE: there was a limit of $150 on the 10% off part. So...$2,300 - minus 10% or $150 cap - plus the 20% off gift cards....and the SLC's cost me $1,720. I did NOT use the VISA card at all. They have offered this discount several times this year.

SwampBone

FNG
I’ve been ordering these for awhile now. I was originally planning on buying a fieldcraft 18” but the store I shop at can only order the 21” which is weird, but whatever. Planning on buying a minnkota Terrova for the boat instead. Should save over 400$ Thanks OP!!

Thunderer

Lil-Rokslider
How often does the sale repost? I’m trying to figure out how quickly I can get 23 cards...

I was wondering the same thing. I bought 3 cards a few days ago and I’m still locked out from buying more. Thinking of making multiple eBay accounts to speed this up.