Any updates on Vortex Viper Spotter from Amazon

Guys if someone moves into ur old pad and the spotters delivered to them, it's legally theirs

I know because I recently got burned big time accidentally sending a brand new set of meopta meostar hd's to a guy instead of a cheapy spotter and he told me to kick rocks...

Once burned twice shy.

Pgohil

WKR
Boys I think we lost.

Your AccountAmazon.comMessage From Customer ServiceHello,

Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:

Initial Question: Order#*111-8279630-7885856 was placed on march 13, 2018. its been almost 3 months..... still hasnt shipped.*

07:14 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti(Amazon):*Hello, my name is Krishna Kanti. I'm here to help you today. "Thank you for being a Prime member."*

07:15 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*I understand and I am sorry to know that you didn't receive your order yet. Please do not worry, I'll check and will definitely help you with this.

07:17 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Gohil, As per the details I can see that the order may be lost in transit since it has been a long rime.*
07:18 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*it doesnt show that it even shipped.*
how can it be lost in transit if it never shipped??
07:18 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*In this case, I have two options for you, I can issue a full refund on the order or I can place a replacement with the upgraded shipping for free for you. Please let me know the best option that meets your satisfaction?

07:19 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*so you can get me one shipped out right away??
07:21 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*I am sorry I can't give any false promise to you. However if you want a replacement I can upgrade the shipping method for and issue a $10 promo as an compensation for the inconvenience you faced.
07:22 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*isnt it supposed to ship prime?*
07:24 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Usually for Prime we offer 2 day shipping, but regarding this order I don't see any details so we can consider it as lost.*
07:25 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*Just to confirm this is a Vortex Viper HD 20-60x85 Angled Spotting Scope, ORDER #*111-8279630-7885856, at the cost of $257.36
07:25 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Thank you for the confirmation , yes Gohil I am working on the same order.*
07:27 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Do you want me to place a replacement with upgraded shipping or a full refund?
07:27 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*ok, send me a replacement
07:27 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Alright, please allow me a moment while I do that for you.*
07:30 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Thank you for waiting, Gohil, I appreciate your patience.*
07:31 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Please bear with me a little longer as its taking longer than expected.*
07:33 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*I have tried placing a replacement but as it was not shipped so I cancel the order for you and you will not be charged for it.
Now, I would like to suggest you to place a new order from your end and I will waive off the shipping charges.
07:34 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*As an compensation,.*
07:34 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*but the new price is different.*
07:34 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*I hope it helps?
07:35 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*no that is not helpful. I agreed to buy this item for $257.36.
07:36 AM PDT*Bhagyashree(Amazon):*Hello, my name is Bhagyashree. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
07:37 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*ok
07:39 AM PDT*Bhagyashree:*To help you better with this,I'll need to transfer you to our concerned team.*
It'll just take a sec .
07:39 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava(Amazon):*Hello, my name is Raja Vijaya Bhargava. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
07:40 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*ok
07:42 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*Thank you for being connected.*
Gohli, I'd love to help you out, however, I hope you understand that prices of items change continuously on amazon and we've no control over it.*
07:43 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*Hence, I request you to place a new order for this and provide me it's order number so that I may go ahead and upgrade it's shipping for you.
07:44 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*I hope we are still connected?
07:44 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*that is unacceptable. totally. I agreed to purchase this item at a price of $257.36. not the new price of $899.. i agree that prices do change, but when a customer agrees at one price, it must be honored.*
07:45 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*Gohli, just to confirm, may I know if you're requesting for a price match ?
07:46 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*I dont care how you do it, price match, whatever. all I want is my item i agreed to purchase at the price i agreed to purchase it at.*
I have patiently waited 3 months, this is not good customer service. not at all.
07:46 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*A member of our team trained to handle the issue is in the best position to help you with this. I will transfer the chat to their department for you. This will only take a moment.
07:48 AM PDT*Sharan(Amazon):*Hello, my name is Sharan. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
07:48 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*ok
07:49 AM PDT*Sharan:*Thank you for helping me with your Patience, PD*
I apologize for the inconvenience you had to experience due to repeated transfer*
07:50 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*this has been quite trying for sure. i hope we can get this resolved quickly. I thank you for your help.
07:51 AM PDT*Sharan:*Just for a confirmation, am I right that we are referring to the product : Vortex Optics Viper HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope -V502 ?
07:53 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*yes
07:53 AM PDT*Sharan:*Please allow me to explain that our team tried to procure the item from the manufacturer in every possible way and were even willing to pay extra to get the shipment so that we can deliver the orders to our customers (of course, we wouldn't have charged our customers the extra amount)
But unfortunately the manufacturers could not ship the items to us and so due to no confirmation on the procurement of the product, we had to unfortunately cancel your order in order to avoid you from waiting for it for an undefined amount of time
07:54 AM PDT*Sharan:*I wish I could help you with your request for a Price Adjustment, PD*
07:55 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*this order was never cancelled. and I spoke directly with Vortex optics to see if they had this item in stock for shipment. they did 2 weeks after i placed my order.
07:56 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*if you want to make a price adjustment, fine, i can work with that. I have been very patient for 3 months, and all I am asking for is the item i agreed to buy, at the price Amazon agreed to sell it at.*
07:57 AM PDT*Sharan:*I completely understand PD*
But I'm really sorry for informing you that since the price of the product is set by the manufacturer before they ship the item to us, I won't be able to adjust the price for the product you ordered.
07:59 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*bologna. amazon agreed to sell this item at a price they set. This is not acceptable customer service. I buy a ton of outdoor gear from Amazon, why is there nothing you can do/?????
08:00 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*as of this morning, my order still showed as pending.
08:00 AM PDT*Sharan:*Yes PD*
I completely understand*
08:00 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*if you understand so well, then please find me a solution.*
08:01 AM PDT*Sharan:*And as explained above, since the manufacturer could no provide any assurance on the availability of the product at that price, we had to unfortunately cancel it to avoid you from waiting for it*
Rest assured, we never charged you for the order*
08:01 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*IT WAS NOT CANCELLED<
08:01 AM PDT*Sharan:*Order ID:*111-8279630-7885856*
Am I right that this is the order we are referring to ?
08:02 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*yes
08:03 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*the only way this was cancelled was because the first lady listed in the chat said she could cancel it and place a new order.*
08:05 AM PDT*Sharan:*I'm sorry for the misinformation provided but the system won't allow to adjust the price for your new order
08:07 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*I am very upset about this. this is the worst customer service i have had with amazon.*
08:08 AM PDT*Sharan:*I'm really sorry PD*
I assure you that if I had the option to adjust the price or refund the price difference, I would have surely done it for a valuable customer like you.
08:09 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*very dissatisfied. and will let everyone I know this is what can be expected from amazon.com
08:10 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*i hope you have a better day than i have had.*

Thank you.
Amazon.com

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Boys I think we lost.

Your AccountAmazon.comMessage From Customer ServiceHello,

Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:

Initial Question: Order#*111-8279630-7885856 was placed on march 13, 2018. its been almost 3 months..... still hasnt shipped.*

07:14 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti(Amazon):*Hello, my name is Krishna Kanti. I'm here to help you today. "Thank you for being a Prime member."*

07:15 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*I understand and I am sorry to know that you didn't receive your order yet. Please do not worry, I'll check and will definitely help you with this.

07:17 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Gohil, As per the details I can see that the order may be lost in transit since it has been a long rime.*
07:18 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*it doesnt show that it even shipped.*
how can it be lost in transit if it never shipped??
07:18 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*In this case, I have two options for you, I can issue a full refund on the order or I can place a replacement with the upgraded shipping for free for you. Please let me know the best option that meets your satisfaction?

07:19 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*so you can get me one shipped out right away??
07:21 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*I am sorry I can't give any false promise to you. However if you want a replacement I can upgrade the shipping method for and issue a $10 promo as an compensation for the inconvenience you faced.
07:22 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*isnt it supposed to ship prime?*
07:24 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Usually for Prime we offer 2 day shipping, but regarding this order I don't see any details so we can consider it as lost.*
07:25 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*Just to confirm this is a Vortex Viper HD 20-60x85 Angled Spotting Scope, ORDER #*111-8279630-7885856, at the cost of $257.36
07:25 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Thank you for the confirmation , yes Gohil I am working on the same order.*
07:27 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Do you want me to place a replacement with upgraded shipping or a full refund?
07:27 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*ok, send me a replacement
07:27 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Alright, please allow me a moment while I do that for you.*
07:30 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Thank you for waiting, Gohil, I appreciate your patience.*
07:31 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*Please bear with me a little longer as its taking longer than expected.*
07:33 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*I have tried placing a replacement but as it was not shipped so I cancel the order for you and you will not be charged for it.
Now, I would like to suggest you to place a new order from your end and I will waive off the shipping charges.
07:34 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*As an compensation,.*
07:34 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*but the new price is different.*
07:34 AM PDT*Krishna Kanti:*I hope it helps?
07:35 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*no that is not helpful. I agreed to buy this item for $257.36.
07:36 AM PDT*Bhagyashree(Amazon):*Hello, my name is Bhagyashree. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
07:37 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*ok
07:39 AM PDT*Bhagyashree:*To help you better with this,I'll need to transfer you to our concerned team.*
It'll just take a sec .
07:39 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava(Amazon):*Hello, my name is Raja Vijaya Bhargava. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
07:40 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*ok
07:42 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*Thank you for being connected.*
Gohli, I'd love to help you out, however, I hope you understand that prices of items change continuously on amazon and we've no control over it.*
07:43 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*Hence, I request you to place a new order for this and provide me it's order number so that I may go ahead and upgrade it's shipping for you.
07:44 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*I hope we are still connected?
07:44 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*that is unacceptable. totally. I agreed to purchase this item at a price of $257.36. not the new price of $899.. i agree that prices do change, but when a customer agrees at one price, it must be honored.*
07:45 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*Gohli, just to confirm, may I know if you're requesting for a price match ?
07:46 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*I dont care how you do it, price match, whatever. all I want is my item i agreed to purchase at the price i agreed to purchase it at.*
I have patiently waited 3 months, this is not good customer service. not at all.
07:46 AM PDT*Raja Vijaya Bhargava:*A member of our team trained to handle the issue is in the best position to help you with this. I will transfer the chat to their department for you. This will only take a moment.
07:48 AM PDT*Sharan(Amazon):*Hello, my name is Sharan. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
07:48 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*ok
07:49 AM PDT*Sharan:*Thank you for helping me with your Patience, PD*
I apologize for the inconvenience you had to experience due to repeated transfer*
07:50 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*this has been quite trying for sure. i hope we can get this resolved quickly. I thank you for your help.
07:51 AM PDT*Sharan:*Just for a confirmation, am I right that we are referring to the product : Vortex Optics Viper HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope -V502 ?
07:53 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*yes
07:53 AM PDT*Sharan:*Please allow me to explain that our team tried to procure the item from the manufacturer in every possible way and were even willing to pay extra to get the shipment so that we can deliver the orders to our customers (of course, we wouldn't have charged our customers the extra amount)
But unfortunately the manufacturers could not ship the items to us and so due to no confirmation on the procurement of the product, we had to unfortunately cancel your order in order to avoid you from waiting for it for an undefined amount of time
07:54 AM PDT*Sharan:*I wish I could help you with your request for a Price Adjustment, PD*
07:55 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*this order was never cancelled. and I spoke directly with Vortex optics to see if they had this item in stock for shipment. they did 2 weeks after i placed my order.
07:56 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*if you want to make a price adjustment, fine, i can work with that. I have been very patient for 3 months, and all I am asking for is the item i agreed to buy, at the price Amazon agreed to sell it at.*
07:57 AM PDT*Sharan:*I completely understand PD*
But I'm really sorry for informing you that since the price of the product is set by the manufacturer before they ship the item to us, I won't be able to adjust the price for the product you ordered.
07:59 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*bologna. amazon agreed to sell this item at a price they set. This is not acceptable customer service. I buy a ton of outdoor gear from Amazon, why is there nothing you can do/?????
08:00 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*as of this morning, my order still showed as pending.
08:00 AM PDT*Sharan:*Yes PD*
I completely understand*
08:00 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*if you understand so well, then please find me a solution.*
08:01 AM PDT*Sharan:*And as explained above, since the manufacturer could no provide any assurance on the availability of the product at that price, we had to unfortunately cancel it to avoid you from waiting for it*
Rest assured, we never charged you for the order*
08:01 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*IT WAS NOT CANCELLED<
08:01 AM PDT*Sharan:*Order ID:*111-8279630-7885856*
Am I right that this is the order we are referring to ?
08:02 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*yes
08:03 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*the only way this was cancelled was because the first lady listed in the chat said she could cancel it and place a new order.*
08:05 AM PDT*Sharan:*I'm sorry for the misinformation provided but the system won't allow to adjust the price for your new order
08:07 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*I am very upset about this. this is the worst customer service i have had with amazon.*
08:08 AM PDT*Sharan:*I'm really sorry PD*
I assure you that if I had the option to adjust the price or refund the price difference, I would have surely done it for a valuable customer like you.
08:09 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*very dissatisfied. and will let everyone I know this is what can be expected from amazon.com
08:10 AM PDT*PD Gohil:*i hope you have a better day than i have had.*

Thank you.
Amazon.com

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Jesus, Wtf is wrong with you guys harassing people about this? you are very disappointed in their service since they won't lose money to sell you this? if you would have left them alone maybe it would have happened, but we live in an instant gratification society.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Jesus, Wtf is wrong with you guys harassing people about this?

They totally conned him into cancelling his order. I am just going to wait, once it is closer to fall I will probably start asking them where my scope is.

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Guys if someone moves into ur old pad and the spotters delivered to them, it's legally theirs

I know because I recently got burned big time accidentally sending a brand new set of meopta meostar hd's to a guy instead of a cheapy spotter and he told me to kick rocks...

Once burned twice shy.

Thats not the same. You seemed to have put the wrong item in the box and sent it to some one. Amazon would deliver it addressed(their name on the box) to the correct person but now it is an old address. Since it would not be addressed to the current occupant of the house they couldn't legally open it or keep it. Now would they anyway maybe, and maybe no one would find out but legally they shouldn't open it but return to sender for wrong address and then amazon would probably keep it.

If you get your neighbors pie because post man delivered it to wrong house or their mom wrote a 6 instead of an 8 it doesn't make the pie she sent them yours

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
They totally conned him into cancelling his order. I am just going to wait, once it is closer to fall I will probably start asking them where my scope is.

Yea they conned the shit out of dude, which is super *****d up. Send a message to Bezos lol maybe he'd pull an Elon Musk and fix it for you himself. Otherwise I'd be beyond pissed and probably be on the phone the rest of the day lol.

bearskull

FNG
Yea they conned the shit out of dude, which is super *****d up. Send a message to Bezos lol maybe he'd pull an Elon Musk and fix it for you himself. Otherwise I'd be beyond pissed and probably be on the phone the rest of the day lol.

Yeah, they totally conned him. At this point I don’t think any good can come from talking to Amazon. Trying to wait them out is probably the best bet.

lak2004

WKR
That's what you get for contacting them. Told you guys to be patient.

AdamW

WKR
I'm putting this spotter order number in my will for my nephews just in case...

NDGuy

WKR
I'm putting this spotter order number in my will for my nephews just in case...

March 14th 2068.

Alright Amazon, it's been 40 years. My uncle died waiting for the order to ship..where is my damn spotting scope?

AdamW

WKR
March 14th 2068.

Alright Amazon, it's been 40 years. My uncle died waiting for the order to ship..where is my damn spotting scope?

I need to get this vintage thing so I can sell it and buy a new hovering golf cart....

Its kinda funny that it says they have 6 in stock.

I'm not saying anything to them... I had a crazy deal on a Bark River knife go down just like this though... and ultimately they cancelled it.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Its kinda funny that it says they have 6 in stock.

I'm not saying anything to them... I had a crazy deal on a Bark River knife go down just like this though... and ultimately they cancelled it.

Saw that but it looks like it’s sold through someone else and shipped through amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weaver

WKR
This thread reminds me a lot of the atlas coolers ordeal.
I would be very surprised if anyone ever sees a spotting scope.

ericF

WKR
Something similar happened with a Trijicon Acog with RMR deal that was found on another site. It was listed at $689 instead of $1689. It took Amazon about 4 months before they shipped them, but eventually they shipped them all out. The best thing to do is just wait and see.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the suggestion amazon.... I’d just really like it if you shipped the ones I already ordered!
85e8c77a5c8e9ea7c7e6dc09691cfcc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xziang

WKR
I'm in it to win it.. If it shows up on my door step sweet if not bummer... I'm in for the long haul and won't be contacting anytime soon if ever.. :)

HookUp

WKR
Amazon has the scopes in stock now, and I have yet to receive a ship date.