Any updates on Vortex Viper Spotter from Amazon

AdamW

WKR
The biggest Rokslide letdown since Atlas coolers starting in 3....2.... :D

Mosby

WKR
Whatever the cost or loss(if any) to Amazon on this deal, I am pretty sure they can afford it.

NDGuy

WKR
I have screen shots of the product page (and yes it says ships and sold by amazon.com), the 4 I bought in my cart and order details page.

Why did you buy 4? Haha that's just a dick move

ChrisS

WKR
This is why we can't have nice things. I noticed when that 15-45 scope at Cabelas was blowing out, they started were showing up on ebay for retail once they were out at Cabelas.

I was in a want not need situation with this scope. I managed to get an order in for one, so we'll see. I'm not too concerned, but if there are a thousand or so orders, at 5 a day shipping out, it could be 8-10 months for delivery.

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider

Because at that price they make good Christmas gifts...

I still have a strong suspicion we will all receive rifle scopes and not spotting scopes....

Item model number: CRF-624-AOHT

Djacker

WKR
I called Amazon yesterday, the employee said they will honor the price and ship my scope. She said if they didn't have it they wouldn't advertise it on there site. She couldn't give me an exact date when it will ship.

I called Amazon yesterday, the employee said they will honor the price and ship my scope. She said if they didn't have it they wouldn't advertise it on there site. She couldn't give me an exact date when it will ship.

Wheres that damn "nail biting" emoji when u need it?? Haha

I just hired an ex amazon employee. (Seatte area)

I showed him the price mistake and asked his expert opinion.

He said:

"I worked in the restaurant part of Amazon, but it looks legit. I'm sure Amazon will ship it to you"

So there you have it folks. I recently laid off, ex restaurant sector amazon employee thinks we are in the clear.

You can all sleep well tonight.

Hate to dampen the joy. I caught one of these Amazon "deals" a couple of years ago. After a few days I got a transaction cancelation notice and a refund.

Hope it works out better for you folks.

NDGuy

WKR
Hate to dampen the joy. I caught one of these Amazon "deals" a couple of years ago. After a few days I got a transaction cancelation notice and a refund.

Hope it works out better for you folks.

I hope they refund, I haven't even been charged yet! I think $270 in Amazon credit is a good compensation.

AdamW

WKR
The big thing is the item # being the Crossfire rifle scope. A local band ordered an Irish flag for St. Paddy's day last year and got a Christmas puzzle. They sent it back and re-ordered. They got another Christmas puzzle. The description, pictures, etc. was all the Irish flag, the product/item number/sku of the actual product package was the Christmas puzzle.

I hope I'm wrong. We should be out looking for sheds but instead we're waiting on unicorn spotters. :D Hahaha.

KHNC

WKR
Probably just on backorder from Vortex. They are known to take up to and including over a year to deliver some items.

KBC

WKR
The big thing is the item # being the Crossfire rifle scope. A local band ordered an Irish flag for St. Paddy's day last year and got a Christmas puzzle. They sent it back and re-ordered. They got another Christmas puzzle. The description, pictures, etc. was all the Irish flag, the product/item number/sku of the actual product package was the Christmas puzzle.

I hope I'm wrong. We should be out looking for sheds but instead we're waiting on unicorn spotters. :D Hahaha.

I don't see it on my order summary. All I see is the model number V502. I ordered it to be shipped to Blaine WA since I'm in Canada and it only shipped in the USA. If a riflescope shows up instead of a spotter I don't think I'll be able to bring it back home without some hassle.

i had this situation once....i ordered a set of brown & sharpe micrometer set 0-1, 1-2, 2-3 in the wood box which retailed every were for about 850/900 made in Switzerland. i had it in my saved for later until i could get together the funds for them. one day i opened amazon cart and at the top it shows price changes, well those mic's were 225 bucks, so like anyone i bought them instantly. it took 3 months for them to finally ship them to me but they came. and they were legit. i'm sure someone got their ass chewed out over it but i was happy. i even left a picture review haha.