Any updates on Vortex Viper Spotter from Amazon

xziang

WKR
Atlas was pure fraud in my opinion.. This would be a let down but at least I wouldn't feel like I was taken advantage. No word on my order either but still sitting in 'orders' will have to wait and see and hope it gets filled.

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
Atlas was pure fraud in my opinion.. This would be a let down but at least I wouldn't feel like I was taken advantage. No word on my order either but still sitting in 'orders' will have to wait and see and hope it gets filled.

What happened with Atlas coolers?

Big_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
Just for curiosity sakes, I contacted Amazon and asked about my Vortex order. They said it is out of stock at the Amazon fulfillment center and once it is back in stock at the fulfillment center it will ship. We will see if they ever get it back in stock:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Holy crap that was a shit show. Luckily i dont think we are in those waters with amazon.

That thread doesn't seem real. Lol what a joke.

At least we are dealing with Amazon. I messaged them this AM and I was told shipping around the 11th of April. :)

Fingers crossed

rodney482

WKR
Amazon ... I once got in on a set of bilstein shocks for $18.99 they were suppose to be $189.99... never got them, after weeks of waiting I was told there was an error in pricing.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
That thread doesn't seem real. Lol what a joke.

At least we are dealing with Amazon. I messaged them this AM and I was told shipping around the 11th of April. :)

Fingers crossed

When did you order yours?

Pgohil

WKR
I called vortex and asked about the order. They couldn't give me any details about Amazon, but did telle they scopes just came back in stock. So that's helpful.

Then chatted with Amazon, no luck. Wait for the email was the best I could get.

Fingers crossed. Helluva deal if it come through.
79336d440d1ba1b47fab3eb91c161795.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Ordered March 5 , still pending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They don’t have any in stock and are waiting on shipment from Vortex. I’m sure once they have inventory come in, yours will be amongst the first shipped out.

First rule of slick deals is stop calling. Either it will work or it won't. More likely to not work if people call on a price error.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gonewest

WKR
First rule of slick deals is stop calling. Either it will work or it won't. More likely to not work if people call on a price error.

X2

I do hope we all get our scopes. Regardless this has been an entertaining ride:).

lak2004

WKR

x3 I keep seeing this thread pop up and worry it's gonna screw up the orders

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdamW

WKR
x3 I keep seeing this thread pop up and worry it's gonna screw up the orders

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Several years ago a coworker of my dad was going nuts on vacation with his kids so he went in to drop several hundred dollars on a car DVD player system to keep the kids quiet. He got one, they rang it up...$24. Instead of just keeping his mouth shut he said "I'LL TAKE EVERY ONE YOU'VE GOT!" which triggered the alarm in the salesperson's head. They wouldn't even give him the one at that price after he brought up the error haha.

I'd never get butt hurt about some place, including Amazon, not honoring a pricing error, but if they did that'd be alright too. :D We'll see.

KBC

WKR

Yeah dudes, keep quiet until we get our spotters....