Any updates on Vortex Viper Spotter from Amazon

Hope this pans out for us. Although as A guy who bought 3 I'll pry get what I deserve. Lol

Gonewest

WKR
Hope this pans out for us. Although as A guy who bought 3 I'll pry get what I deserve. Lol

Haha! If it doesn’t work I’m blaming you:).

If it does I’ll blame myself for not buy 3;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an email today from amazon asking for approval to keep processing the order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lol they trying to backout all sly like

Probably but im keeping it going as long as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
3b8ad9de4710e3125ab3d6e8136a1ec3.jpg

Last edited:

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
I received the same email for approval of the order as above. Seems like they are still moving along. My order status in my acct said something like May 11 ship date.

bearskull

FNG
I received the same email for approval of the order as above. Seems like they are still moving along. My order status in my acct said something like May 11 ship date.

You typically receive these emails from Amazon if an order doesn’t ship 30 days after ordering.

UtahJimmy

WKR
May 11?! This is almost as bad as waiting for big game draws!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
You typically receive these emails from Amazon if an order doesn’t ship 30 days after ordering.
This^. I received this email today. 30 days after my order. At least it wasn't a cancellation...

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
I just spoke with Amazon this AM. I was told that my order will be shipped within 2 business days...I am not holding my breath but just relaying what I was told to you guys. I ordered 3/11 so if the CS rep was correct you should all be on the same ship schedule.

AdamW

WKR
I just spoke with Amazon this AM. I was told that my order will be shipped within 2 business days...I am not holding my breath but just relaying what I was told to you guys. I ordered 3/11 so if the CS rep was correct you should all be on the same ship schedule.

First person to get a 20-60x spotter delivered, I'm driving to their house and kissing them right on the mouth. Just a fair warning.

lak2004

WKR
Patience is not your virtue haha. I also got the email saying to extend and should ship by May 11

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Patience is not your virtue haha. I also got the email saying to extend and should ship by May 11

I was already going to message them about a return on something else so I figured I’d throw it out there and ask if there’s any update on shipment. Under my order though the delivery date hasn’t been changed it says “will update you when we get shipping estimates”.

So not sure if my CS was drunk or what the deal was. Guess I’ll see!

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I got the email today as well to approve order however mine did not have an expected ship date.

Laqua3030

FNG
I received an e-mail today as well stating that the new expected ship date is May 11th. I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling that they are just going to kick the can down the road another 30 days and send another email. I really hope I’m wrong but the reality is they would be much better off if they decided to never carry it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bearskull

FNG
I received an e-mail today as well stating that the new expected ship date is May 11th. I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling that they are just going to kick the can down the road another 30 days and send another email. I really hope I’m wrong but the reality is they would be much better off if they decided to never carry it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When did you place your order?

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
I also ordered 3/13 just received the "approve delay" email yesterday. No anticipated delivery date on mine, just a respond by May 11th if you'd still like the item.

lak2004

WKR
Yes mine was the same, it did say that they expected it to ship by that may 11th date potentially. Sure hope it works out either way. I've been without a spotter this long so I don't really care when it gets here.