Any updates on Vortex Viper Spotter from Amazon

NDGuy

WKR
My order hasn't shipped Amazon told me their CS person was mistaken and there is no ship date available for the spotter. Personally I don't think we will ever see these.

Wonder if Vortex could give any information?

lak2004

WKR
Just leave it alone! If you need a spotter asap, order one for full price. Otherwise QUIT bugging them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Just leave it alone! If you need a spotter asap, order one for full price. Otherwise QUIT bugging them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sheesh Frig off Lahey...just trying to follow up since I probably got everyone excited last week.

I was told by Amazon it was shipping today. Got clarification that the person who told me that was wrong via email..

Jpott3

Lil-Rokslider
Sheesh Frig off Lahey...just trying to follow up since I probably got everyone excited last week.

I was told by Amazon it was shipping today. Got clarification that the person who told me that was wrong via email..

Lmao nice one Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Hey you guys can settle down, I went ahead and forwarded this thread to Amazon customer service. They said they will be posting an update here shortly.

You can thank me later!

AdamW

WKR
Hey you guys can settle down, I went ahead and forwarded this thread to Amazon customer service. They said they will be posting an update here shortly.

You can thank me later!

Bahahahahaha. For our patience they are upgrading us to Swaro spotters.

JBMAK

FNG

You can thank me later!

Any word back yet? I was in contact with Vortex over the past couple days and they got back to me stating that this was an Amazon sale and if anyone was responsible for honoring the price and fullfilling the order, it would be Amazon.

I think (hope) Tman was joking, as drawing Amazon’s attention to a bunch of guys waiting to cash in on this deal would only reinforce Amazon’s position if they decided to cancel the sale and say it was an error. Bugging Amazon is only going to draw the wrong kind of attention to the situation.

Why would Vortex have anything to do with this situation at all?

HookUp

WKR
Any word back yet? I was in contact with Vortex over the past couple days and they got back to me stating that this was an Amazon sale and if anyone was responsible for honoring the price and fullfilling the order, it would be Amazon.

I don't think it was a sale. Amazon's pricing is largely moved by algorythm's based on trending prices on the web. it was an accidental pricing. I bought my wife a brand new Darton bow for $150 shipped. I went to order another one the next day and the price was up to $399.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
I think (hope) Tman was joking, as drawing Amazon’s attention to a bunch of guys waiting to cash in on this deal would only reinforce Amazon’s position if they decided to cancel the sale and say it was an error. Bugging Amazon is only going to draw the wrong kind of attention to the situation.

Why would Vortex have anything to do with this situation at all?

Yes I was joking!! If I were you guys, I’d stop bugging Amazon and posting about this though!!

AdamW

WKR
Back to the original "a-ha" which was in the first thread someone noticing the product number was for a Crossfire 6-24x rifle scope. I see spotters all over the place on websites so the stocking issue for those seems less likely. Is it more likely that the "stocking issue" is trying to trickle in a model of 6-24x scope that isn't in the lineup any more?

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Back to the original "a-ha" which was in the first thread someone noticing the product number was for a Crossfire 6-24x rifle scope. I see spotters all over the place on websites so the stocking issue for those seems less likely. Is it more likely that the "stocking issue" is trying to trickle in a model of 6-24x scope that isn't in the lineup any more?

I think its them trying to wait us out. I'm also less inclined to let a "pricing error" go when they've sat on it a month+ and sent a email asking if I still want it but that's me. While the model number is that 6x24, the model number of the spotting scope was in the title description (at least on my order) and the specs (weight, dimensions etc are all the same as the spotter). I saw there is one company that has "order filled by amazon" that just came in stock but that's different then "sold by amazon" so the wait continues. Lucky for me I have till next season '19 to wait them out ;)