Any updates on Vortex Viper Spotter from Amazon

Big_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
you are correct, false alarm!

I checked my order and it shows it was canceled. Contacted Amazon and they said there was a pricing issue and Amazon canceled the order on July 23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonewest

WKR
Mines gone from my orders. It was there a couple of days ago.

kickemall

WKR
Yup, I couldn't find it in my account and looked in cancelled orders and there it was. No notice, no nothing from Amazon.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a couple. One still shows as on order. The other ones are cancelled. May still be hope for a few of us yet...

Ten Bears

WKR
I just chatted with multiple Amazon reps over the past hour. Indeed cancelled, unclear reasoning for why. I belly-ached long enough to get a $50 credit to my account after threatening to pull the plug on my prime. Sucks, I really wanted that scope at that price.

I just chatted with multiple Amazon reps over the past hour. Indeed cancelled, unclear reasoning for why. I belly-ached long enough to get a $50 credit to my account after threatening to pull the plug on my prime. Sucks, I really wanted that scope at that price.

I’m going to have to do this too. I completely understand why they pulled them, but it really chaps my a$$ that they just cancelled them without really giving a reason (even though we all know why). And they way they did Pgohill raw when they cancelled his order a few months ago didn’t set well with me either.

Ten Bears

WKR
No charisma needed. Shockingly easy in fact.

08:58 PM PDT John F: as someone who uses amazon multiple times a week and an avid prime member I am seriously questioning cancelling my prime subscription over this.
08:59 PM PDT Ricky: I completely understand you concern regarding this and I not even in the position to apologize this inconvenience has caused you and from my end as well this is not acceptable and it can ruin the whole thing. To compensate for this inconvenience, I'd like to offer $50.00 promo on your account.

09:00 PM PDT Ricky: I realist this fund can not make up the inconvenience but please accept it as an apology from our side.

09:01 PM PDT John F: I appreciate the offer but is there any way I can still get my original order at the price that you posted ?
09:02 PM PDT Ricky: I've checked the item on our website and found that the item is currently not available on our website which is shipped and sold by amazon. I would like to help you but we’re not sure when we’ll get more of this item. I realize this is disappointing news.

09:04 PM PDT John F: I would be willing to wait if there is a chance of my order being fulfilled. Is that an option ?
09:06 PM PDT Ricky: In this case, I'd suggest checking our website from time to time to see if this item is available but I can not promised you that the same price form this item.
09:07 PM PDT John F: I understand. I will have to settle for the 50 dollar promo then.
09:09 PM PDT Ricky: I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for your kind understanding in this issue and I really appreciate you business with us. This promo will no make up the inconvenience but please accept it as an apology from our side.
09:10 PM PDT Ricky: I've issued a $50.00 promotional certificate to your Amazon.com account, which will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon.com
Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account, but will always display at checkout when you place an order through the Shopping Cart for an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.

Grumman

WKR
I got a cancellation email last night with a $10 credit mentioned. They said they were canceling because they were no longer available from the vendor.....

Mosby

WKR
I got my notice as well and a $10 credit. It took them long enough to deal with it.

ChrisS

WKR
Mine was cancelled as well. No biggie, I didn't really need a spotter that bad.

Considering how many views just this thread (20k+) has on just this site, there must have been many thousands of these things ordered considering this deal was advertised thither and yon across the internet hunting communities.