Any updates on Vortex Viper Spotter from Amazon

Laqua3030

FNG
It took more effort than the previous poster but I received the $50 as well. I went back and forth and back and forth and eventually I had come out and tell them that $50 would fix it otherwise I'd cancel prime. I wasn't rude or anything but I feel like a bit of a dick. I never had much hope it would work out but after finding out that they'd up the amount to keep me as a member I couldn't resist.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I got the email this morning that they cancelled it but I still have one showing as in order. Who knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wworker

FNG
Cancelled with $10 credit also. Would have loved to have it at that price but not surprised it didn't work out.

KBC

WKR
You guys are lucky. Mine was cancelled and after a lengthy chat and me threatening to cancel prime I didn't even get $10 or an email that my order was cancelled. Maybe I have to actually go through with cancelling my prime account.

HookUp

WKR
recieved the email and $10 credit. Tried to use the credit and it didn't show up on the item I ordered.

cfdjay

WKR
Haggled with customer service over Chat. Stated that due to the length of time it took them to cancel the order, I had missed out on multiple sales elsewhere assuming I'd be receiving the product from them therefor resulting in lost money. They gave me a $50 credit.

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Canceled and $10 credit. Figured and out nothing but time really but the principle of how it was handled doesn't sit with me. I did have issue with their reasoning in the email telling me its canceled because "the manufacturer is no longer supplying it" and called them out on that bullshit. Ended up getting transferred to 5 different people and finally they said "its our policy that from now on anyone you talk to is only going to say the same thing" so after an hour plus on chat nothing came of it but "notes and feedback". They could have said its our policy to cancel after 6 months so in 2 weeks your order is canceled and poof no issue but they lied, and then lied in the chat a couple times a well. Some will think its a big stink over nothing but a big corp like amazon being intentionally deceptive don't sit right with me and I'm sticking to that.

rdllrhd

FNG
Just got off the phone with "Ron" allegedly. He skipped offering me $50 and went straight to $150! I told him I was going to reorder but couldn't justify paying the difference in the origanal price and current price. He offered the $150 and I jumped on it. I also mentioned that I was lied to (which I was) and threatened to cancel my Prome account. Alls well that ends well...
View attachment 76207

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Considered calling and complaining but don’t want to push it since for some reason one still shows on order. I’m gonna just sit back and wait and see what happens. Would be interesting to see if any of the really orders ever got filled.

Considered calling and complaining but don’t want to push it since for some reason one still shows on order. I’m gonna just sit back and wait and see what happens. Would be interesting to see if any of the really orders ever got filled.

Me too

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk