Additional 15% back cabelas through active junky

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Just got an email that active junky is doing 15% back today on cabelas. Looks like 50 different companies are doing the same. I’ll happily be spending some of my discounted gift cards today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Nice I just bought the 10x14 Kodiak Flex bow the is on sale from $699 down to $495 last week in store. This 15% was worth rebuying it and returning the unused tent. Now make the tent $424 from the $699 retail price. Heck of a deal!! Now if I would have had some of those discounted gift cards it would have been in an insane deal. LOL

Thanks for the heads up

Nice I just bought the 10x14 Kodiak Flex bow the is on sale from $699 down to $495 last week in store. This 15% was worth rebuying it and returning the unused tent. Now make the tent $424 from the $699 retail price. Heck of a deal!! Now if I would have had some of those discounted gift cards it would have been in an insane deal. LOL

Thanks for the heads up
You can always get cards at raise if you need them. 13% off normally and delivery in 5 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sometimes the stars align JUUUUST right and tonight was one of those times for me. Been eyeballing a few things at Cabela's anyway and one of them is an RCBS Chargemaster. They're on sale for $269.99 and I was able to use 20% off gift cards, 15% active junky, and a $100 mail in rebate (obviously this will take a while) to end up paying about $95+tax for the Chargemaster.

If the Viper spotter from Amazon ever ships this will have been a VERY good month for gear deals for me.

sweetroll

FNG
How have I not heard of active junky until this thread?!? Thanks for the note!

Sometimes the stars align JUUUUST right and tonight was one of those times for me. Been eyeballing a few things at Cabela's anyway and one of them is an RCBS Chargemaster. They're on sale for $269.99 and I was able to use 20% off gift cards, 15% active junky, and a $100 mail in rebate (obviously this will take a while) to end up paying about $95+tax for the Chargemaster.

If the Viper spotter from Amazon ever ships this will have been a VERY good month for gear deals for me.
I've bought two at that or a little lower with a coupon. It's awesome when those stars align. Sale, coupon, AJ, and gift cards.

Sometimes I almost feel guilty. Not really.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
B

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
What is Raise?

Raise.com is another place to buy gift cards. Cabelas is usually 11-15% off so not as good as a deal but you get them instantly as an e gift card and can use them online or in store.
Good place to get other gift cards at a discount as well.

hi2u

FNG
I was going to return something and get this 15% off but noticed it’s 7% now.

Darn

Sturgeon

WKR
Does anyone want an invite a friend a bonus if I register for active junky? Looks like we would both get $10.

Black Friday 2017
Savage 12fv marked down to 369.99 but all 6.5s are backordered online, so go into store... In store special for 319.99 score!
In store black friday special for 25 dollars off firearms... down to 294.99
In store super secret 50 dollar cabelas BUCKS coupon for firearms over 250$, but bucks wont print so they take 50$ off purchase, down to 244.99
had 20 off 200 coupon.. 224.99
224.99 X 80% discounted gift cards = 179.99
Savage 100$ mail in rebate

Savage FV 6.5 creedmoor, last in the store... $79.99 (plus tax) People tell me you cant get a deal at Cabelas LOL