Outdoor Research Discount Code 40% off

I just got an email from LEO Adventures about getting the friend and family discount for OR. This code is okay for distribution. This should be good on their sale prices as well to make for some stellar deals.

LAFAM40

Some Quick Notes:

This Code is only valid from the 12th until the 18th of April 2018. This code only allows one use per customer.*This is only for Outdoor Research not any other brands on our site

Enjoy!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
What's the website?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tbuckus

WKR
Not on top of the LEO discount. This is 40% off for everybody to use.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What is the average discount on the products? What is OR’s regular discount? Trying to decide if I want to join. How does it compare to Experticity?
Also, how long did it take to get registered? According to their estimate the 40% coupon will be expired.

OP
S
What is the average discount on the products? What is OR’s regular discount? Trying to decide if I want to join. How does it compare to Experticity?
Also, how long did it take to get registered? According to their estimate the 40% coupon will be expired.

You only have to make an account with OR (like most online retailers), not Leo.

ljalberta

WKR
Brilliant!! Thanks so much. Just saved a bucket of money, and one of my favourite brands by far.

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
Thank You!!! Been waiting for a good deal from OR for the crocodile gaiters, bc organizer, stuff sack, and fingerless gloves. Free shipping and saved me almost as much as the gaiters cost.

It is usually 30-50% from each vendor. Very similar to Experticity, except not as many vendors on LEO. The one and only reason I signed up is because Sitka gear is available thru LEO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
steelheadmike - Are you sure this is good on sale items also? I tried using it unsuccessfully on 6 sale items and it only applied to my 7th item which was full price. OR told me on the phone the promo code is not valid on "key styles and main sellers." They weren't sure about sale items.

twall13

WKR
I used it on a sale item last week but it didn't give me the full 40% off, just 25% off the sale price. Still, I got some older model Ferossi pants for like $35.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mlax

FNG
Hello, this is/was a great deal. Have they sent out any recent codes? Would like to get another round of compression sacks.

Thanks