Christensen Arms Ridgeline Rifle Sale

Cabelas has the CA Ridgeline series of rifles for $200 off. Add that to any of the companies offering 10-20% off of cabelas purchases , and you can get a $1900 rifle down to around $1350ish

OP
R
I actually work for a company that participates in a "myrewards" program. There, I can buy cabelas cards 11% off. Also, on Ebay, there are often times you can pick up cabelas gift cards for $80-$90 per each $100 gift card.

$1900 rifle. Minus the $200 for the sale price brings it down to $1700. Then if you pay for the entire thing using 20% off gift cards from ebay, brings it to $1360. That's a terrific rifle for that price, in my humble opinion

FURMAN

WKR
Great rifle and great price. The cards on Ebay are 3 per household and only every so often with slow shipping. The sale may be over by then. I would love to have one for 1400 not needing one bad enough at 1700.

Kindo

WKR
I just ordered one of these on Saturday when the deal started. Waiting on a few more eBay gift cards to arrive. I called ahead and asked if when I come to pick it up, they’d let me “return” it and then re-purchase with my gift cards for the same price. They said that wasn’t an issue. Also, I have a buddy buying one and they said that they’d honor the same price for 1 week after the sale ends. Just an FYI for what it’s worth. Looking forward to seeing what these Christensens are all about!

blasterak

FNG
Any discount codes out there, or other ideas to knock a bit more off this price?
If you are a cabelas club visa member they sent out a deal for $75 off on $500 til the 22nd. Whether or not it can be used with this deal i'm not sure as theres always fine print.

FURMAN

WKR
Don't forget Active Junky. It's only 1% on rifles but it adds up.

If you are a cabelas club visa member they sent out a deal for $75 off on $500 til the 22nd. Whether or not it can be used with this deal i'm not sure as theres always fine print.

Apparently not all of us.

I'm a silver member and haven't seen any coupons..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Done. I guess I will be playing with CA Ridgeline number 3.

You like the ridgelines i take it, I have been thinking about getting one for a while and this sale may make me pull the trigger just need to decide on what caliber to start with.

FURMAN

WKR
You like the ridgelines i take it, I have been thinking about getting one for a while and this sale may make me pull the trigger just need to decide on what caliber to start with.

They are accurate. The actions leave a little to be desired but acceptable for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would be leery of purchasing gift cards on raise.com or a similar 3rd party gift card site. Maybe totally legitimate and work for you with no problem but I run the e-commerce platform for a major retail company and almost 100% of our gift card fraud issues are related to a well meaning customer purchasing discounted gift cards that were originally acquired fraudulently. Buyer beware. The ridge lines are sweet though. Been eyeing a 300 WM

OP
R
Ordered my CA with 100% discounted gift cards. Had no issues at all. Just picked it up a few days ago. I might just be lucky this time though

Atmccary

FNG
I ordered on last week. Some calibers were on backorder but you pay the sales price so. The 300 win mag was 4-6 weeks out. Kinda stinks you have to pay before you see it though. Wish I could have ordered then paid.

OP
R
check out gunprodeals.com . they had some of the best prices i found for leupold stuff. i used them to buy my new vx5hd for the christensen and it saved me some $