Nice Coolers at STP

Zbot

WKR
Got mine in a few hours ago....looks to be well built and on par with my other brands. One of the feet was a little out but nothing a screwdriver couldn't fix. Also passed the flashlight test.

For $97, I'm not complaining. Will need to run a five day test soon though.

Thanks for the heads up!

mmcneil

FNG
Mine will be here next week. Suppose to be 85-91 degrees all week, I will test it out and report back.

swampokie

WKR
I cant find any info on the 72 or 38 quart. They aren't the same coolers that they show on their website. All they show on the website are 20 45 and 75 quart. I think these have less bells and whistles. I ordered a 38 I guess we shall see

Zbot

WKR
I cant find any info on the 72 or 38 quart. They aren't the same coolers that they show on their website. All they show on the website are 20 45 and 75 quart. I think these have less bells and whistles. I ordered a 38 I guess we shall see

There are a few on eBay and from one other retailer. Minus the two stage plug and pressure release valve, there isn't much difference. The 38 has two bottle openers and lock holes instead of the one with the 45. I debated because overstock had the 45 on sale for $150 at the same time but I couldn't find enough advantage to go that route. One of my other coolers has the valve but I've never had a use for it...worse case scenario I can slightly open plug to release pressure and open the top.

mmcneil

FNG
Put 10 pounds of ice in mine Friday morning at 73 degrees. The high was 89 and it was in the sun all day. Opened it a few time to simulate normal use. At the end of the day I would say it still had 7 pounds of ice. Let it sit all night and opened it a few times Saturday. Saturday was 88 degrees and it was in full sun all day long also. As of dark tonight it still had about 3 pounds of ice. I never drained the water. I ordered the blue one and may paint it white. At noon today it was probably 20 degrees hotter to the touch than a white cooler. Don’t know how much difference it would make but the white cooler was drastically cooler to touch.