Active junky 15% back at Cabelas

RdRdrFan

WKR
Well hell, I caved earlier in the week and purchased a Swarovski 85mm objective at 7% off.......and it was backordered.

Could have saved an extra $138 if I had waited.

bigharge

WKR
Well hell, I caved earlier in the week and purchased a Swarovski 85mm objective at 7% off.......and it was backordered.

Could have saved an extra $138 if I had waited.

Just call and cancel your order and reorder with today’s deal since it hasn’t shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RdRdrFan

WKR
Just call and cancel your order and reorder with today’s deal since it hasn’t shipped

Done. Thanks. Didn’t know if they could refund my gift cards that fast but they did. Already cancelled and reordered.

bigharge

WKR
Lol yeah I did the same thing when I bought my swaros. They had to refund 25 of those gift cards then I had to retype them all in but it was worth the extra 5% on a 3k purchase

RdRdrFan

WKR
Lol yeah I did the same thing when I bought my swaros. They had to refund 25 of those gift cards then I had to retype them all in but it was worth the extra 5% on a 3k purchase

Yeah I had to retype all of mine too. Annoying but it took me 10 minutes to save an extra 8%.

Looks like I’m gonna start ordering some gift cards again and grab a BTX next. I can’t exactly explain why I NEED one but I sure do want one. I can grab one brand new for less than $2k if I do it with gift cards and 15% on Active Junky. Hard to say no to that.

marktripp

FNG
I also found the 3 pack of 25.00 cards at bj’s wholesale club for a 22% savings. It’s a huge PITA typing in all the 25.00 cards, but getting stuff at a 37% discount is awesome!

I also found the 3 pack of 25.00 cards at bj’s wholesale club for a 22% savings. It’s a huge PITA typing in all the 25.00 cards, but getting stuff at a 37% discount is awesome!

Yep. I combined AJ with a pricematch and 20% off cards on a fenix 5x for 385 otd.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk