Stupid Deal on Salomon Quest 4D 3s

NDGuy

WKR
Last edited:
Just a tip: use camelcamelcamel.com to set Amazon price alerts. They will email you when the price on your selected item drops below your selected price!

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Just a tip: use camelcamelcamel.com to set Amazon price alerts. They will email you when the price on your selected item drops below your selected price!

Yep probably should have mentioned this is how I found the deal. You can also use Honey as well.

Whats the difference size wise in the 3s vs the 2s. If the 2s fit in a 10 would I get the same size in the 3s? Is the fit the same?

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
I was fortunate enough to get a pair on the second price drop. Received earlier this week and wore on a 4 mile test walk yesterday. Very pleased and hard to believe I got a boot this nice for $127. I'll buy a backup pair if they drop again.

I typically wear a US 11 in hiking boots and these fit as expected.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Whats the difference size wise in the 3s vs the 2s. If the 2s fit in a 10 would I get the same size in the 3s? Is the fit the same?

Honestly couldn't tell you man. I am a 9 and the 2s fit true to size.

ZJARCHER

FNG
Still at 160. Im on here more than Amazon- if someone sees it drop again give a shout out ha

chuckq777

FNG
Honestly couldn't tell you man. I am a 9 and the 2s fit true to size.

I have a ten in the 2s and got the 3s for the cheap price thanks to you guys. I was worried they would be tight but they are perfect. Fit great.

Always a week or 2 late. I just got some off eBay new customer returns for 160. Still not bad

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Grabbed a pair of these at 118 bucks. Shoulda bought two. mtmuley

I am kicking myself for not buying them, I just bought the 2s last year so wouldn't need them anytime soon..still haha