Optics Planet Insight?

Trial153

WKR
I bet i placed a dozen orders from OP without any issues at all.
Maybe two months ago they had a bunch of MR packs for sale at crazy low prices. I picked up a pop 18 and treehouse for less 300 shipped. They changed the prices teh next day. I got shipping confirmation the next day and had both pack in less than a week.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
nodakian

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the help. A buddy is looking for a good rig. I'll tell him to jump on it.

Sometimes they offer things for sale that are not in stock and will be ordered for you when you place your order with them. Make sure to check the "stock status" icon to see if they have things. It can piss people off when they have to wait months to get stuff, but they eventually get it. Optics planet is a good place overall.

weisenbu

Lil-Rokslider
I have purchased a lot of items from OP over the years. Never had an issue.

OP
nodakian

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks again for all the feedbak. My buddy took advantage of the 10% off today on a MR Selway.

Jpugs

Lil-Rokslider
I do alot of purchasing from there, worst case scenario which seems to happen alot lately is you order, you get a shipping in progress receipt, then an email stating that the item is out of stock. Money returned right away if so. Solid company but hard to reach CS.