22qt. nICE Cooler- $65

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
My wife picked one up today at the local store. They couldn't use the code in store, but had her sign up for their app/rewards system and got a $10 off coupon that way. Looks like it will be hard to beat for 65 bucks. Quality looks decent and I can sit my 240lb butt on it with no distortion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
Colberjs

Colberjs

WKR
I’ve been very pleased with the way mine has performed. It sits in the back of my pickup all day in the sun and I put 3-4lbsof ice in it every couple of days and everything stays nice and cold. Even with my kid opening it multiple times a day. I throw a couple pre-chilled Powerades and Monsters in there every morning.

RCL

WKR
Excellent deal on a nice cooler.
Needed a small cooler and this should work fine.
Wish I had bought another.

I ordered up two last night. One for me, one for my dad. For 65 bucks it seams like a no brainer. HELLO code worked, thanks for the savings.

This cooler is $75 and an additional $10 off +free shipping with code”HELLO”. Just ordered a gray one for work. They did charge me tax. I assume they have a store in my state is why.

Nice Assorted 22 Quart Coolers

You should have asked for a sales commission from the company! Mine arrives tomorrow...100 degree temps in north IL...will get to test its limits right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrussell

FNG
Thanks for posting this deal up. Couldn't pass this deal up. Had to order one yesterday. Code worked perfectly. I agree you deserve a commission.

AGPank

WKR
Mine was delivered within a week. Looks good. Will try it this week on a road trip and some beach time.

krojemann

WKR
I got mine about a week ago and used it quite a bit camping & at the beach. 100* temps all weekend & held ice well. Pretty decent cooler for $65.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

26d16dc5c3388d6aedfde51020aecdab.jpg

Got it. Actually bigger than expected which was a “nice” surprise (that’s what she said). Reminds me of a Sentry Safe the way it is constructed. Time/use will tell now. Thanks again for the tip, OP.

Last edited:
OP
Colberjs

Colberjs

WKR
I’m glad so many of you could take advantage of it. If I’d know they be so popular I would’ve hit them up for commission. Haha. JK.

This was after 24hrs, in direct sunlight all day at over 100 degrees. Not bad for a little cooler.
dbfa424006f96f40d69f5d4892794bff.jpg