22qt. nICE Cooler- $65

Day 2 was 90+ degree temps, full sun. This is now, after the third night.
ab84d41764ce950c552f6c5aa48e770d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long did shipping confirmation take when y'all placed your order? I ordered 2 on July 5. Haven't seen a shipping notification yet. Received an order confirmation email.

Squirrels

WKR
I bit as well, got a grey one ordered but no shipping confirmation yet. Order mine on 7/8

Just called to find out that the coolers are currently out of stock and on backorder. They said the vendor should be receiving a new shipment around the end of July and should be shipping around 1-2 week of August.

Kinda wish that when I placed an order for an item that was listed as in stock they would have at least notified me that it was no longer in stock and was backordered. My receipt even says estimated delivery of July 16.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did. Got shipping notification/confirmation on July 10th. You might want to call customer service for online sales 800-537-5437

I did. Got shipping notification/confirmation on July 10th. You might want to call customer service for online sales 800-537-5437

My post earlier was to state that I called and spoke with customer service. That's where I found they were backordered. I was just curious since my order was a day previous that mine was delayed while others were sent out. Guess I'll figure something out in the next couple weeks.

Thanks

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry, I failed to look back on the previous posts. Even the retail store folks are confused about these coolers. I talked to a sales clerk at a local Leslie's Pools and he told we the sale was off. I came straight home and ordered at the sales price.

Sorry, I failed to look back on the previous posts. Even the retail store folks are confused about these coolers. I talked to a sales clerk at a local Leslie's Pools and he told we the sale was off. I came straight home and ordered at the sales price.

Yeah. I'm not terribly concerned with it. Little frustrated. But if that's the biggest thing I have to be concerned with for the next couple weeks, life will be just fine. I was just curious what other's experiences were.

Hopefully once they get here I'm happy with them. Needed a new truck cooler.

smokinf15

WKR
I ordered on the 3rd, not even a shipping email yet. Maybe color matters? Ordered the tan... oh well, I’ll give it another couple days then call.

MtnMuley

WKR
Mine was supposed to be here July 1 and I haven't seen or heard anything. I've called Leslie's a couple times, but the wait time was atrocious, so I hung up.

Ben Nicholson

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered on the 3rd, not even a shipping email yet. Maybe color matters? Ordered the tan... oh well, I’ll give it another couple days then call.

I’m in the same boat. Ordered a tan in 7/3. No communication since. I’ll probably call them next week.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Funny, I actually wanted a tan one but I seem to remember website not having one available so I went with blue. Perhaps the tan is in high demand.

MtnMuley

WKR
Got an email from Leslie's today, and mine shipped today and they provided a tracking #.