22qt. nICE Cooler- $65

Squirrels

WKR
I ordered a grey on 7/8 and have received nothing since, called twice and told both times that it shows scheduled to ship July 25th, just wait and see.

Squirrels

WKR
I originally ordered grey. After 3 weeks and zero word from them I called and they said mid August on ship. They had a few white in stock so I said I’d just take the white. Was here 4 days after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kindo

WKR
I ordered a couple greys on the 4th and they just shipped a week ago and are supposed to get delivered tomorrow.

Never received a shipping notification. Emailed customer service a Wednesday or Thursday. Turns out they had shipped mine out on Monday (13th). I'm due to receive it this Monday (20th). Headed west on Tuesday. Hopefully it will show up as indicated by tracking.

gigawatts_3

Lil-Rokslider
Mine took a month to get. Had to call twice to see what was going on. Took awhile because they were back ordered apparently. Wouldn’t have found that out unless I called.

Squirrels

WKR
Mine took a month to get. Had to call twice to see what was going on. Took awhile because they were back ordered apparently. Wouldn’t have found that out unless I called.

That is kind of how mine went as well. I originally ordered grey and ended up switching to white so I wouldn’t have to wait so much longer and also in fear of not getting one at all. I’m happy with the cooler for the price.

MtnMuley

WKR
Once the wait was over, I am happy with the cooler as well for the price. I knew I should have bought a couple more.