22qt. nICE Cooler- $65

swampokie

WKR
I got a 38 quart for 97$ a month ago. It will hold ice about 15 minutes. My first rotomolded and I hope theyre not all like this. Great deal but will it hold ice?

Zbot

WKR
I got a 38 quart for 97$ a month ago. It will hold ice about 15 minutes. My first rotomolded and I hope theyre not all like this. Great deal but will it hold ice?

I got the same cooler....I've had ice in it from a party on Saturday. Still has ice today. Call the company, they will help you out since you got a dud.

Zbot

WKR
IMG_5657.jpg

This was last night at midnight, still cold and chunky. Call the company.

OP
Colberjs

Colberjs

WKR
Tracking says mine will be here Wednesday. I like that sea foam but I ordered gray because I just bought a silver truck. LOL

Can’t wait to have a dedicated cooler and not be putting my drinks on a plastic bag in my water jug. I have other high-end coolers but they’re all
too big to carry around with all my other stuff in the bed.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Doesn't matter what cooler you buy, if the cooler hasn't been pre-chilled before you put ice in it, or you put warm drinks in it, it isn't going to hold ice. You'll lose your ice cooling the cooler itself down, then the temp will stabilize. That's why they recommend putting them in a freezer first to cool the insulation down, then putting cold drinks in it, then the ice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AGPank

WKR
Doesn't matter what cooler you buy, if the cooler hasn't been pre-chilled before you put ice in it, or you put warm drinks in it, it isn't going to hold ice. You'll lose your ice cooling the cooler itself down, then the temp will stabilize. That's why they recommend putting them in a freezer first to cool the insulation down, then putting cold drinks in it, then the ice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Agreed. Or freeze a couple gallon jugs. Store in overnight before loading it up.

RCL

WKR
Many thanks OP.
Just ordered and supposed to arrive by June 29.
Needed a smaller cooler and this should work great.

OP
Colberjs

Colberjs

WKR
Thanks again Colberjs. What are you thoughts on it ? Well built? Worth the money?

I just got it yesterday and used it for the first time today. Didn’t pre-chill other than leaving it propped open upside down on the A/C vent at home so cant really testify as to ice retention yet. Put 16# plus one warm and one cold Monster in it this morning and then a couple warm Powerades this afternoon and it still has ice. Wasn’t too hot here today. Seems to be along the same build quality as Yeti and RTIC of which I own one of each. Surely feel it’s worth the $71 I spent on it.

The bottle openers in the latches are a nice touch. Drain plug is the same size as the Yeti.