EB guide pro

I picked up a pair of these for $40 on sale during Memorial day. I really like them so far, definitely recommend. Took them up on my first 14er hike two weeks ago and they did great even with the big fluctuations in temperature and wind.

My only advice with EB is be patient and buy when they are 50% off. You usually get one chance a quarter.

These pants are a steal at $40 each when 50% off. I have been wearing them for years now. Oldest pair has to be 4 years old now and I haven’t worn a pair out yet. In fact no rips in any pair yet. Incredibly durable for the ounces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dapesche

WKR
Anyone able to compare them to prana zions? I love my 4way stretch that I get with the zion.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ofl0926

WKR
How does sizing run on them? Order normal jean size? Athletic fit like kuiu?

• Banned
OP
M

Mossy

WKR
I wear my jean size; 32x32-same as the attacks. Zions I go 31x32 because they're too baggy on me if any of that helps

I actually had to add a couple inches to my usual inseam, but maybe that was just me. They ran slightly short on me for some reason. Definitely gotta have good ankle coverage.

• Banned
OP
M

Mossy

WKR
Bad news maybe. Got an email this morning saying my pants are no longer available....Just checked and they still show available online. Waiting to hear back

kravguy

WKR
Bad news maybe. Got an email this morning saying my pants are no longer available....Just checked and they still show available online. Waiting to hear back

You will be fine with Eddie. Even if they are out of stock, they will honor the price you purchased them at when more become available. It's happened to me a few times...

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone able to compare them to prana zions? I love my 4way stretch that I get with the zion.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

They don't bell out at the bottom, in general they fit me better than the zion.

How does sizing run on them? Order normal jean size? Athletic fit like kuiu?

I wear a 33 in the proguide and 34 kuiu attacks, the fit/cut of these two pants are rather similar. FYI I wear a 34 in the guide chinos, for some reason those have a slightly tighter waist for the sizing.