camp stove suggestions

Jacack

WKR
looking for a camp stove, never owned one before. main use will be car camping with the family.

coleman seems to be the go to but there a few different ones. dont need the best one as it will only get used a handful of times a year but rather pay for something that works as it should

thanks
Jared

bsnedeker

WKR
looking for a camp stove, never owned one before. main use will be car camping with the family.

coleman seems to be the go to but there a few different ones. dont need the best one as it will only get used a handful of times a year but rather pay for something that works as it should

thanks
Jared

Camp Chef Everest 2-burner. EXCELLENT camp stove! I've had mine forever and I love it.

Forest

WKR
If looking for a bbq, we use a little weber and it is awesome. For a more universal cooker I would probably go with a camp chef

The colemans basically have on and off, with almost no temp control. You end up burning a lot of things and cant simmer.

Camp Chef Everest is what I use. Have had it a couple of years, great quality, good temp control and the igniter still works!

I have a 3 burner Camp Chef that I picked up from Costco 6 years ago, used a 2 burner model for 10ish years before that, best stove options for camping from the truck.