Mystery ranch Bino harness?

Anyone have any real world experience with this harness. Messed with it at a store and seems pretty nice and not too bulky.

I wore mine all last season from August to November. I also use it quite a bit during the spring for turkeys. It’s been my favorite harness so far that I’ve used.

OP
S
Seems like they aren’t too bulky with a few extra pockets. Thought there would be more input than that.

Trial153

WKR
I like it, got the newest version. No bounce in it, light weight. Stays put. Easy acess and quite. Low profile. My only grip with it is that it opens front to back.

406Hunt

FNG
I picked mine up for less than 60 when gohunt has having their 4th of July sale. I have only used them on a few scouting trips and when i'm shooting my bow. They are great. Light weight, don't move, easy to get a great fit and comfortable with a pack or alone. I highly recommend them.

The only problem with them is the buckles that control the slack on the binos are not very strong. So if you were to drop your binos from looking through them you would lose your length and they would slide all the way down. I just wrapped mine with a piece of Gorilla Glue tape on each side and it has not been a problem at all. Customization. I like to do this with tag ends regardless. It keeps a cleaner system to me.

OP
S
Thanks for the response. I will have to see if I can find a sale on them.

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
On sale right now at BlackOvis. Just picked one up for $60. It hasn’t gotten here yet but I checked them out in one of the local shops yesterday. Light and compact with a few small pockets on them. I’ve never had one so I don’t know the different styles at all but it seems like a good setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk